Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

lonely

We have 2 pp's and I am on my own flitting between both and feeling very lonely.

Please please please, someone talk to meimage

Replies

• Options

i'm here Lucy hun!!!image

Just think what this site will be like this time next week!!!

Ohhh and our beloved old pp will be gone!image

Now i'm sad!!image

• Options

I feel a bit sad too as its where we all got to know eachother, but I think we will all  feel right at home here soon too.

Its very different from our current beloved pp, but we are all getting used to it. As long as we all still have eachother we will be fine.

Not sure when I will attempt my tickers again as I got very cross with it, so for now I'm going 'commando'image

• Options

My only fear is that there will be problems with the new site crashing with teething problems once the old one has been shut down.

What would we do?????? image

We are being spoilt at the moment having 2 pp's.image

• Options

i know, it's lovely having 2 pps why can't it stay like this??!!!!

If it crashes we'll bombard poor susie and sean with emails!!! xxxx

• Options
    Yeah!!!!!!! Good plan Tash.image
  • Options

Morning

Hope you are both ok,

I really miss seeing who is online and am getting really confused without the lightbulbs or numbers on the posts!

Lucy, if you have not managed to get your tickers sorted, i can do it when i come over in the summer holidays

• Options

Good morning ladies

Lucy hope your ear's better today!

Simone - how's your back???

It's a bit of a pain not being able to see who's online!!

• Options

Morning Dawn, my back is really bad still and the pain killers they have given me are making me really sleepy!

How is Cameron today, hope he has got over his jab

• Options

Oh Simone you poor thing, hope you're taking it easy today!

Cameron's ok, bit grumpy but he's napping at the mo so hopefully he'll be better when he wakes!!

How's Jessica??

• Options

Glad Cameron is ok, its not nice when they have to have a jab.

Jessica is good thanks, im feeling a bit sorry for her as i can't do much so she seems to be in front of the telly alot, but she is happy!

• Options

Morning all,

Tasha i cant believe your post count already image your definately leading the way!!

Lucy i think it will be fine when there is just one pp to deal with and i am sure we will still get on great with it.

Dawn, i hope Cameron isn't too grumpy when he wakes up, and i hope you had a good night with him last night.

Simone as long as Jessica is happy watching tv then she will be fine, dont feel bad about it you ned to rest to get better for her. And im sure you will be able to make it up when you are better.

Ian is working again today image and we arent doing the show today because the man in charge forgot to tell the organisers Ian wanted to take the bouncy castle down with the fire engines so he cant do it this time. I was looking forward to going to the show too, we have been stuck in for the last 2 days because of the weather, only managing a quick walk to get Hollie some air. And the weather is nicer today too, but i am on my own again with Hollie.

• Options

Karen, he's been fine and slept right through last night. The doctor said it would be a week to 10 days before he had any sort of reaction, so keeping my fingers crossed he'll be ok!!

That's a real shame about the show, i know how much you were looking forward to it. John's working this morning, but he's been warned not to stay too late this afternoon. I feel like he's hardly spent any time with Cameron lately!!

I'm really starting to love the new PP, i've just made an album (just waiting for the pics to be checked) and i've finally got the hang of the tickers!!

Think we'll all have to buy Sean a 'cyber' pint!!!!

• Options
    OMG Tash, you've already got more posts than Sean!!!!! image
  • Options
    hi everyone how are you all image
  • Options

Hiya Jade

I'm fine thanks, how are you?

Think we might be the only ones on here at the mo, it's so annoying that we can't check who else is online image

• Options

ye i now i dont like that it nice to noimage

were are you from

• Options

Dawn i agree Sean defiantely deserves a cyber pint or three lol.

I hope Cameron doesnt get any reactions to his mmr, I am dreading Hollie having hers because if the reactions she may have. But it is for the best and  I do want her to have it.

Ian has also been told not to stay late, and hopefully he wont head down the fire station tomorrow either so he can see Hollie when she isn't an hour away from going to bed and tired like he normally sees.

When i last checked your album there was only one photo of Cameron, but it is a lovely pic. I will check later to see if they have been uploaded yet.

Jade, i love your photos of your step-kids they are lovely, it looks like they enjoyed fishing.

• Options
    oh yes we all go now and again tghat was why i was all alone last night as paul went night fishing the kids are at there mums this week end image i hate it when they go to  there mums  miss them so much
  • Options

Jade, we live in the Scottish Borders!!

• Options
    oh right i have family in glasgow image