Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Good morning!!

Hi all,

I thought i would start a new thread and say good morning image

What are you all up to today? Hollie has gone for her nap so as usual i am on here and the old pp instead of cleaning. At least i have an excuse not to now the hoovers broken.

We arent up to much today, the weather is finally nice here after a week of rain, so Hollie and i will make the most of it when she is awake and possibly walk into town. If not we will defiinately go to the park. I also need to go and pick up a stair gate and a fire guard from the childsafe project office. It is 5 mins walk away but i dont drive so will have to make 2 trips to carry them.

Hope you are all ok, and had a good nights sleep. Hollie woke at 12 last night but settled again in her cot and slept until 5.30. I think we are now definately on top of her sleeping routine.

Replies

• Morning Karen

I did a bit of housework this morning and then my back started hurting so thought i better come on here insteadimage

I might try and have a walk into town later as i need to go to the bank and then maybe stop at the park on the way home, to let Jessica let of some steam.

Hope the weather stays nice, its looking overcast at the moment

• Good afternoon ladies.

Hope you are all ok today, and had good weekends. Jack came back from Buxton yesterday with another trophy!!!!! He was so pleased as it was off Frankie again, his favourite driver.

We have Jack's first sports day tomorrow so I'm really looking forward to that.

Off to pick Charl up now, back soon, xx

• Good afternoon

I've just been pottering round the house doing my chores this morning, Cameron's just gone down for his nap so thought i'd come on here!!! image

Weather's not so nice here, it's dry for the moment but looking very dull image

Zoe, sounds like Jack's had another great weekend, he's going to need his own trophy cabinet        soon image

• thats brilliant Zoe, i bet he was so chuffed.

Hope you enjoy sports day tomorrow, don't forget your camera!

• Camera out ready, camcorder on charge image, that's if we can use them. I can't wait, Jack has shown us his hopping for the hopping race, it will be so sweet to see him competing.

Dawn, we did say to Jack that three trophy's are enough as Mummy is running out of room! I think Frankie felt sorry for Jack as he looked like a drowned rat and when he gave the trophy to Jack James says the biggest smile appeared.

Stock car drivers are so lovely.

• Ah bless, hope the weather stays nice for his sports day!!

The stock car drivers all sound like a really nice bunch of guys!!

• They are Dawn, very approachable and great with the kids.

I will tell you all about my first sports day tomorrow.

• hi everyone i have been down the hospital since 10.15 today as camaron has conjuctibtes (sp)

wether is realy nice here today  

• Can't wait to hear all about it Zoe!!!

Oh no Jade, you're having a tough time at the mo!! How is he and your step daughter?

• Hi Jade,

How is he? Charl had it a couple of weeks ago, she gets it quite a bit but it still upsets her.

Hope you are ok.

• yes everone is ok now exceped me i am so tired i could sleep for a week given half the chance image
  • Glad they're all ok, get yourself off to bed for a wee nap!!!
  • if i sleep now i wont sleep to night
  • Good afternoon,

Zoe that's lovely of frankie to give his trophy to Jack, i bet that made his day, Tell him good luck for his races tomorrow, i cant wait to hear all about them.

Jade glad everyone is ok, have an early night tonight to get some rest.

Simone hope you had a nice walk, we were going to head into town but didnt in the end.

• Hi

Managed to hobble into town to get my prescription and go to the bank, we have spent the afternoon in the garden, Jessica played in her sandpit and i read a magazineimage

Jade hope you are ok, try and get an early night tonight x

• Simone,

I hope your back problem eases soon and that the painkillers help.

Take care, xx

• Thanks Karen, you all must be fed up with all my ailments at the moment!