Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Tasha

Hello you,

Are you enjoying your calipo? Hope the children are ok.

How did your Face painting go at your friends group? Was it better than you thought?

I've just seen the cow and gate advert. I love hearing those children laugh.

Replies

• Hiya zoe, cheers for my first new pp FAO! image

Finished calipo now it was scrummy!! planning on buying biccies too when i collect ethan!!!

Yes the group went much better than i thought thanks most of them really got into and one woman was really very good at it, she's gonig to buy herself a set of paints now so that was worth it!!

Just pottering around doing housework at the mo, what are you up to?

xxxxxx

• The same!! James and I manged to tidy the front garden this morning. It was suddenly looking overgrown with all the recent rain. I have coleected Charl from nursery and she is wandering about so just keeping an eye on her, while nipping on here, sorting washing, washing the lunch pots, etc!!

Glad the group went well for you. xx

• I'm back now from collecting ethan, complete with jaffa cakes and a cadbury twirl!!

Ethan bless him, cried when coming out of playgroup he's never done that before, he says it's because he saw me waiting but his name wasn't called out!!!

Amber slept for the whole time ethan was at playgroup so is in a nice mood now and pottering around while ethans watching cartoonito!! Gonig to boil water to wash up now!!

• Hello you two,

Tasha are you still having to boil water then, i heard on the news this morning they were saying to mind how much you use, how is that possible when you need water for everything?!

I have just had a phonecall from the b/feeding counsellor, they are starting a course in september that i am allowed to enrol on. It will be 2 hours a week for 6-8 weeks, she has posted me some details. I am really looking forward to that, although going to have to learn to drive as it is the other side of swansea.

Zoe i bet the garden looks lovely now, ours desperately needs doing too. Ian is working this weekend so Hollie and o might go and do a bit, although she wont be much help.

• Oh Karen that's fantastic i'm so pleased you've got on a course!! image i hope you manage to get there ok.

Yes we're still having to boil water, some people aren't doing it to wash up with but with ambers tummy i can't take any risks. I'm afraid i am getting through quite a lot of bottled water but gillan travels away so much that we won't be depleting northamptonshires stocks of it!

• I am so pleased Tasha as originally the hv had told me they dont do courses like that in my area, but the woman who rang me is the highest person around as a councillor and has been to the welsh assembly protesting.

She also asked if Hollie would be coming and i said possibly but not sure depending on what days it is and if Ian is working. They are looking to run a creche at the centre for all the kiddies. I am really looking forward to doing it now.

I dont blame you for not taking chances with Amber or ethan either. Thats good Gillan is able to pick up water for you, you dont want to end up in the middle of a war at tescos for taking the last bottle lol.

• That's great Karen, good luck with the course.image

My garedn looks tidy that's for sure, it won't last though!!!!!

Tasha, I hope you are coping with the water problem. Fingers crossed they can sort it sooner than they have said. xx

• Thanks Zoe!!
  • Thanks zoe, we're coping fine, it's just a pain!