Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What rates!!!!

The new and improved PP, i love it!!!! image

Replies

• Same here, it's fab!!
  • I agree, and cant wait til the old one is ended, sorry old pp, but it will be so much easier not fliciking through both of them.

And another thing that rates is stair gates just had one delivered to me, and i am so looking forward to blocking off the kitchen so Hollie stops eating cat food image

• My niece used to eat cat food too, and worms image
  • yuk, Hollie hasnt found worms in the garden yet, but she has just sat on the floor and tipped up the water bowl, tuna dish and biscuit dish. Hmmm she made a huge mess, and i have just had to mop the floor again lol.
  • Little monkey!!

I mopped the kitchen floor this morning and then Cameron threw his beans on toast all over it at lunchtime image

Karen, have you noticed how many posts we've got already image

• Yes i have Dawn its shocking, i think i need to stay off the computer for a while

oh who am i kidding i would have withdrawal symptoms, although admittedly half my posts are propably asking for help on how to do this and that. image

What a cheeky boy, Hollie is the same, although i am still feeding her so she cant throw too much on the floor.

• Wow!!!image I'm already lagging behind on the post count! I need my 3000 from the old PP to give me a boost!!!

What rates- beans on toast as a quick tea for the kids when you have been at work all day.image

What grates- work men who park there vans on the pavement so you have to walk on a busy road with your pushchair/ walking toddler.image

• I counted green bottles for nothing as i am going ti loose that post count, could always start again on here lol.

I hate that too Zoe, especially when it is just outside our drive so i cant even get out onto the pavement with the buggy.

• Heinz hidden veg beans and spaghetti!!!
  • Ooooh not seen them Tasha
  • They're fab, with the beans, a whole can counts as 4 of your daily portions!! The spagetti hoops are great too ( not sure how much veg are in those, haven't checked) It's great though as i don't feel so guilty if he ends up with beans on toast for tea!!
  • Right im off to Tesco tomorrow!
  • fab!! glad to help!

you might have to hunt for them a bit they're not right by the other beans. they have a green label with veg hiding behind it!!!

• will go a hunting
  • Tasha, in my Tesco they are with the other beans image
  • lol, the shelf stackers at mine must be a bit dim then!!!
  • ohhh didn't mean that to sound offensive! image