Forum home General Chat General chat

Hi I'm New - PLEASE HELP WITH MY FUSSY EATER!!

HI THERE,IM EMMA.HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH RILEY NOW 2,HE GOT SIKNESS AND THE REST AND MUST OF ASSIOATED IT WITH WHAT HE ATE MADE HIM ILL,HE DIDNT EAT FOR A WHILE ONLY DRANK JUICE.WE WERE TOLD THE SAME,AS LONG AS HE DRINKS THEN NO PROBLEM EVEN WHEN HE DID GET HIS APATITE BACK HE DIDNT EAT A MEAL.THEN I WENT BACK TO SOMETHING MY MIDWIFE ONCE TOLD ME TRY 4 MINI MEALS A DAY,IT WORKED ALSO BUT ONLY FOR A WHILE.HE GOT ILL AGAING AND NOW IM BACK TO BASICS TRYING DIFFERENT FOODS AND SEEING WHAT HE WILL EAT,I DONT TEND TO TRY AND MAKE A MEAL OUT OD IT JUST SOMETHING HE CAN PICK AT,AT THE MOMENT CHICKEN GRILLED THEN STRIPPED IS WORKING A TREAT,OH AND CHIPS HE CANT EAT ENOUGH.I USED TO MAKE UP LOADS OF SPAG BOL FOR HIM AND HIS DAD AS THEY BOTH LOVE IT BUT HE WONT TOUCH NOW.RELALY I THINK THEY DO GO THROUGH THESE STAGES TO TRY US AND OUR NERVES.LIKE I SAY IM SLOWLY RE-INTRODUCING FOOD AND GRADULY ITS WORKING(VERY TIME CONSUMING I NO)ALL THE BEST AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GET ON,GOOD LUCK,EMMA/XX

Replies

• Hi there glad to hear some of us are getting better,like becs and tot riley has started to nick a slice of my toast so i have reduced the portion size of his brekky and give him a slice of his own toast,this is working wel as his not snacking mid-morning to lunch so is wanting a lunch,just the dinner to perfect,I've just got the new mag and theres a recipe for veggy burgers,i think these might be one to try,even if its only these he eats at least its healthy.xx
  • Hi becs,glad all is going well.Rileys picking up as well,sending him to creche once a week has helped,his now eating melon,apples,and pears,not so much at home because he like to eat with his little friends(im sure its to hack us of),also i got breaded fish and last night he ate one to himself coz his dad was eating one,im glad he did.
    Anyway keep up whatever your doing as it seems to be working,i know i will.xx