Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

cbeebies website!!

Hi all,
Just wondered if anyone had visited the cbeebies website.If so, what do you think?
I think its fantastic. Theres loads of pictures to print off and colour and games to play etc. Niamh loves cbeebies, but theres so much more to teach them on the website. Its good fun.
Hope you are all well, and had a great bank hol!
Kas xx

Replies

• hi kas
    maisy also loves cbeebies and the website.. it keeps her occupied for about 5 mins until shes on the go again....
    rachxx
  • Hi Kas
    We're massive fans of the cbeebies site! Ethan's quite musical so loves to listen to every cbeebies song on there!! Check out the Autumn amd Spring watch songs they're really nice with lovely videos, I think Niamh would love them. Is Niamh into something special? I think it's fantastic and it's another one of Ethans favourites on the site! Chat soon x
  • hi tasha, (will reply to your private message later),
    but in regards to cbeebies, nimh does loves something special too. the games are really good on there. she is very musical like ethan. also loves the songs. will check out the autumn and springwatch pages.
    thanks. i wasnt sure how people would react to me saying i loved cbeebies for niamh (thought they might think i was bad mum for having telly on). glad im not the only one.
    speak soon
    kas xx
  • I'm afraid we have the telly on a lot in our house and always on the cbeebies channel but I've found that Ethan often ignores it until one of 'his' programmes comes on and happily continues playing. I find that I like background noise so it helps to keep my sanity! Maybe I'm a bad mum but at least a less stressed one!!
  • No Tasha, I agree. When Tara was first born, it felt like the only thing that we had on telly for about the first 6 weeks was cbeebies. Although, like Ethan, Nimah will ignore it (or sometimes actually turn the telly off) if theres nothing that takes her fancy. I like the background noise also, but it does go off at meal times!!
    Nice to see we're all in the same boat
    Kas xx
  • I think its fantasic. My boy loves the games and is learning things from it very quickly. Ok so there is some things on there that a 3 year old cant do but but there is loads of colouring etc to do. I'd recommend it to anyone!
  • Riley loves it,we are forever playing charlie and lola games,his fave was the maze with pebbles for guidence.We have only just got our printer working again so now i can print things off and let him do some colouring in gerat.
    Emma xx
  • I just had to tell you all as am very overexcited at the moment but we got a turtle today!!! The reason i posted it here is that we let Ethan name him so of course his name is mr tumble!!! We're getting another one so we have a pair but the shop had run out. We've spent 2 weeks planning it as they can live for 25years so we had to be sure!! Well, we thought it was a bit different than getting a rabbit! x
  • Robert loves the tv, and i use the site to print off some pics, i also love the cbbeebies site to teach robert sign language too

Claire

xx
  • we now seem to have a new bedtime routine. Ethan now has to watch the cbeebies nightime song onn the computer then goes to bed happily!!
  • Ethan's just discovered the games on the site and i think they're really educational. I can't believe how well Ethan can follow the instructions. It keeps him happy for ages but i will be happy when he can use the mouse on his own!!
    By the way we got our second turtle today and guess what, his names makka pakka (from in the night garden for those of you who haven't been subjected to it yet)!!!
  • Hi Tasha,

Jack loves CBEEBIES. He would of been about Ethan's age when he first went on and believe me it won't be long before he can use the mouse on his own. They learn so fast. In fact Jack surprised me, probably about a month or so ago he had on the screen a certificate he wanted to print so called me over. He had typed in his name. I couldn't believe it so asked him to show me and he did straight away.

It's definately the way to go.