Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Lilypie

2»

Replies

• Options
    Yey, i've done it!!
    It's not the best pic, but now i know what i'm doing i can change it!
  • Options
    Hi everyone!
    Thanks for the messages and Kas, he definately is cheeky and he knows he's cute enough to get away with it!!
    Well done Dawn for managing a picture of Cameron he looks gorgeous, did you use the bluetooth adaptor?
    I still want to get a better picture of Amber so watch this space!!
    Hope you're all well xxx
  • Options
    Hi Tanya
    Looks like you managed it!! Your tickers look great haven't seen the tractor one before!!
  • Options
    Yeah, dawn you got your picture, how cute.
    Tanya, i can't save my picture either, i have to bring up lilypie code and copy the second code and paste it to the bottom of my writting. Will hopefully work when i get a smaller picture
    x x

imageimage
  • Options
    Hi simone
    Do you mean that each time you write a message you have to paste on the picture?
    Boo gave me good tip to copy part on lilypie website that starts with something like pseudo html. Don't know if that helps?! xx
  • Options
    Hi, i have tried that and it did not work, as long as i don't try and paste anything else, it stay's logged in the computer, so i don't have to keep going into lilypie, if that makes sense.
    Hope you and the kids are ok, i took Jessica to a place called beale park today, we had great fun, she loved the animals and train.

chat soon xx

imageimage