Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

That'll teach her!!

Hi all,

If you've read any of my posts before you may of seen my little girl loves her food and eats most things. If she sees me eating then she likes to try it.

Well, today I had a hot chilli dip with my lunch. I left the table to take a phone call. On my return i found Charl with her eyes watering saying oohhh and making a sign for a drink!! Maybe she'll think twice before eating my food next time!!

Zoe x

Replies

• Options
    That made me laugh, I have a vision in my head.!!!!
  • Options
    Wish my little man was so keen to try new foods, he is a right fuss pot!!
  • Options
    Hehe! bless her!! ethans a bit like Charlotte and often asks to try new things so as long as it's approprate (not daddys beer) we let him. This has resulted in some funny occasions as my father in law is from india and they eat a lot of spicy food Ethan has often ended up trying chillies and other spicy sauces and his face is a picture!!
  • Options
    Hiya,

I once made a hot curry which she got stuck into no problem even though it wasn't intended for her but i think it will take her a while to get used to the chilli sauce being quite that hot! It was funny and i was nearly in tears laughing at her... Bless.. That memory will stay with me for a long time.

Zoe x
  • Options
    Awwww i hope she isnt scarred for life going off chillis!
  • Options
    Hi girls,

She's fine. She loves her food toooo much to be put off, I just hope she sticks to what i put in front of her in future and not be tempted again.

Zoe x