Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Terror!

Ahh you poor thing what a seriously bad day!! How has she been today, when Ethan had his 'pooh' incident, i found he was on best behaviour for a little while! How's your mouth now? Glad you could share it with us and hope you feel better now!!

Replies

• Hi Boo,

Believe me you are not the only one with a little terror so take comfort from that. Tuesday is the only afternoon I work so my husband has to pick jack up from school. He is creating a fuss at the moment as he wants me to pick him up everyday and i can't. They test the boundries from time to time and as long as you keep them they know where they stand. It will get better.

Zoe x
  • Hi,
    I hope you have had a better day today with Zoe and she has been on her best behaviour, i have it all to look forward too, i think i would cry if she drew on the floor, did it come out!

imageimage
  • omg!!!!

sounds like shes learnt a lesson there,

robert did it too! but now knows to put pen on paper , if i let him have a pen!

he has crayons out now,

xxx