Forum home General Chat General chat

What is your job?

2»

Replies

• I know it's not right, problem is can't guarantee if i will be going back to her, depends where the office sends me, I am that angry i might write an anonomous letter to the housing to let them know what i think!!!!!
  • Hi Simone, that must have been so hard for you being in that situation. The only thing she can do is to keep pushing and ringing them all the time. They really need to move her. Nobody deserves to live like that.
    Its so unfair.
    When I was working for an agency before I became pregnant with Tara, they sent me to another town to look after a pregnant girl who was an immigrant. I was only there for the morning, but I was so scared, i couldnt wait to get out of there. They'd thrown her into this house in the absolute worst part of town, with boarded up windows and doors and all you could hear was people shouting outside (Im not prejudiced, but there were some scary people round there), she was overdue her baby, she was poorly, they'd given her something like £50 to get all her baby stuff, so no buggy, no cot, nothing. She was just so grateful for what she was being given. She was only 15, poor girl. Its awful how some people are expected to live. I know she was an immigrant, but she still human. You wouldnt leave your pet in a place like it.
    Sorry, Im ranting now.
    Take care
    Kas xx
  • Hi Zoe just read what you said about Charlotte being a contraceptive for your neighbours daughter as that's why we were invited to Liverpool this weekend! My sister in law and her hubby only got married in June and have worked very hard in their careers she's a doctor and he's a policeman so each time they get broody they come and see us!! This weekend they adored seeing the kids but decided their definatly not ready to give up eating out twice a week just yet!!
  • Oh how the other half live eh!!!!!
    My sister and brother inlaw have chosen not to have kids and they are always going away for the weekend and swanning off when they feel like it.
    But I wouldnt swap it for all the tea in china.
  • my sil and hubby actually are really careful but very generous with their money they eat out a lot but i think thats because with their jobs they have to make the most of their time together. It's nice because when we went shopping together she was bargain hunting just as much as me so i didn't get depressed! Like you wouldn't swap it for a million!!
  • Ok, wouldnt swap it for 2 million!!!!!!!!!
  • Hehe!! gosh i'm being really naughty today and have spent all afternoon on here can you believe it's taken over an hour to read all the messages in the lounge and i haven't done the other forums yet!! Ambers asleep and Ethans very happy to vegetate in front of cbeebies, i wouldn't normally let him but we were out every day over the weekend so it won't do him any harm today! Haven't unpacked yet can't be bothered!! xx
  • I have 3 days worth of ironing to do.
    I blame PP cafe.
    Its totally addictive.
    Zoe and I were on and off here nearly all day yesterday.
    How naughty.!!!!
    OH And I think I'm burning my chicken. I forgot about it ooops!!!
  • yep my house has definately dteriorated since i discovered this site but at least i'm happier!! to be honest with you think i was on the verge of post natal depression and everything with Ambers diet hasn't helped. I''ve been finding it hard to go to tots groups and you guys have kept me sane!! doing much better now and getting to groups again!!
  • Yep, Chicken was well and truly over cooked.
    I set the timer and I knew it was going to go off while I was doing the school run , but being a sieve head I forgot.
    The cats had a treat so none was wasted.

Were you feeling that bad Tasha?
    I had a little spell after I had Aaron but didnt have the feeding difficulties you had with Amber.
    It must have been hard. And probably still is till you get to the bottom of her allergies.
    We are all here to chat when you need to. XXXXXX
  • Hi Girls,

If it wasn't for the fact i've been at work all day today i'd of been on and off again all day. I've also got a rather large pile of ironing to do but i think i really need to get started on it, it nearly fell over when i walked past it!! Whooops!!

I'll still have crafty look every other t shirt or so!!

Bye for now, Zoe x
  • I am so glad it's not just me who can't stand being in the house all day!!! I've been a very clever girl and i did my ironing this morning and then spent all afternoon in the kitchen preparing his lordship an assortment of chicken feasts (he better bloody eat them!!)
    I'm not ALLOWED a tumble dryer, can you believe that. It feels like i still live at home with my dad at times!!!
  • i'm a photographer, i mainly do weddings now, i used to do baby photo's.
  • Cool job

jd_mummy xx
  • hi lucyanne (and thanks for the hugs boo)!

I'm lucky and don't think it's PND but i'm certainly stressed out and having to put much more effort into going out. You've probably all gathered that i'm a very sociable person! I mainly stopped to the groups for a couple of weeks because ethan kept getting into scraps and i couldn't deal with the mums tutting or having a go! Bless him though he's been on best behaviour lately so i think he wants to go back!

It's been little things like hating the way i look and feeling fat, also not wanting to make phone calls which is why PP's fab!! Really feeling much better now though it lifted straight after Ambers christening and it helps that the hospital are really helping about Amber.

It's nothing a few more weekends away won't cure!!
    Hope your all well xx