Forum home› General Chat› General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm back!

Hiya Boo,
Welcome back.
Glad your bathroom is sorted now.
Not sure I could have stayed at my MIL's that long.
You did well.

Replies

• Options
    YaY!!! You're back it's been quiet with out you! Was considering doing a 'where's Boo?' post!!!!

We're well thanks Ambers recovering from a week long tummy bug but is ok. Have had further diagnosis on Amber but i'm sure you'll come across the post about it as you check the hundreds of messages there must be!!

How are the children? Hope you're pleased with the bathroom so far and look forward to catching up soon! xx
  • Options
    I'm not surprised, i think you did very well to cope that long! At least you can get back to routine and tots groups this week!
    I'm sure mum was delighted to see you and the kids?! Did you leave on good terms with your mil?!
  • Options
    Hiya Boo,

It's great to have you back. Hope you are pleased with the new bathroom.

Chat to you soon, Zoe x
  • Options
    Hi Boo
    Good to see you are back with us! You will have a lt to catch up on!!
    Great to know that you can use the bathroom too, even though its not finished! My mate had his bathroom "done" whilst he was on holiday over 2 months ago and its still no where near done. He still has to go to him mums across the road to use the loo and get washed!!! Nightmare!
  • Options
    Thanks Boo!!! I'll tell Cameron you said that in the morning.
    Glad you're back. Did you have a nice relaxing time at your mums?
    Take care and chat soon xx
  • Options
    Hi Boo

I've just noticed Zoe's ticker is very near the 3! When's the party and her actual birthday?! x
  • Options
    Hi Boo.
    Welcome back!
    Sorry you had such a bad time at mil, it must have been really hard!
    Lets hope bathroom will be completed soon and you can get back to normal. x
  • Options
    hi boo,

glad ur back,

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Boo. I can absolutely sympathise with you over the bathroom, I didn't realise that you were having work done in the house. I really, really hope that you get your bathroom done as quickly as possible as I would not wish it on anyone, especially with children. We've had a lot done to our house recently and the thought that there is more to do makes me want to cry!
  • Options
    Hi Boo, welcome back,
    sorry this is a really late reply. Glad you are getting settled back into your own space again.
    Just seen that Zoes had her Birthday, did she have a great day? What kind of party did you opt for after? (I'll probably see it in a seperate post, but im just working my way up the list one by one)
    Take care
    kas xx