Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Good Old PP!!

Ethans really suffering with the worst bout of croup he's ever had (he's prone to it). We took him to the doctors at lunchtime but other than a diagnosis we got very little advice.

My PP has just arrived and i couldn't believe there's a great article on croup!! It had some good advice and explained it a bit better. It's definately been worth the subscription fee this month!!

Replies

• Hi Tasha
    My niece suffers with croup. We have to sit in a steamy bathroom with her or boil a kettle in her bedroom so that she can inhale the steam. Also we give her the infant cure all, calpol!!
  • Thanks that's what we've been doing. The steam does help and calpol together with nurofen keeps his temperature at bay.

I've never seen him this poorly though so i hope it passes as quickly as the PP article says it can!
  • Hi,

There's also a section called 'nursery nasties' and as Charlotte is starting one in February I found that quite helpful and will put it aside just incase i need to refer to it. Especially with how to treat the problem. Thanks PP.
  • I might actually get to read my PP when the cats stop using it as their sleeping mat! Then I can check out all these articles that people keep talking about!!!
  • I WANT MY PP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Me too, if it's not here tomorrow the postman better have a bloody good explanation!!!
    Unless it's the post lady with the funny hair, i'm too scared of her!!!
  • I'm starting to feel like Dawn and Simone, my pp isn't here either!!!!!!!!!!
  • Woohoo!!
    PP has arrived so the postman has been forgiven!!!!!

Lovely to see a pic of Boo with Zoe and Ethan.
  • STILL NO PP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I still don't have my pp!
  • How strange. They must all be sent out together, well I presume they are. It will arrive in the morning now you've commented on here. That's what happened with me and Boo.

Hope you and Jessica are ok.
  • It came yesterday, after all my maoning i have not managed to read it yet!