Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How's your evening?

Hiya Girls,

Seen you are all on line, just wondered how you all are? My two are nicely tucked up in bed so i've some free time.

Zoe x

Replies

• Mine are both still awake and still poorly! Although both are better than last night!!!
    Ethans lying on his ready bed on the living room floor and we're going to have him in our room again tonight.
    Going to have an early night and take both kids up to bed in a bit!! How was your day? xx
  • Hiya Zoe!
    Having quiet evening. No trick or treaters, thank god! Trying to keep Bronwyn awake as long as possible as last night she went to sleep at 7 and slept till 3am when she had a feed. I am hoping that she might do the same tonight but I don't want to be up at 3am for 2 hours like last night.

Are you having a quiet evening?
  • Boo
    I hope Zoe has a lovely day tomorrow i'm the same as you and much prefer Ethans birthday to my own!!! xxx
  • Enjoy your time with your hubby Boo!
    I have 2 weeks and then I get 4 weeks with Gareth! I can't wait!

Have fun!!
  • Hiya,

I'm making the most of James being at work and the kids in bed. It's too late to get motivated to do the ironing so i thought i'd chat to you lovely girls.

Boo- I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. It's not silly to get excited abot the kids birthdays, I do to. Enjoy it.

Tasha- Glad the kids are getting better. I had an ok day today thanks, hope i don't get disturbed too much in the night, but if i do i'll cope!

Caroline- I didn't get anyone either, I am quite pleased as i'm on my own and i'd die if it was a bunch of yobs at the door! I hope you have a better night tonight with Bronwyn.

Zoe x
  • Hi all,
    Seems to be alot of colds and things about at the moment, im sure its the weather.
    I hope Ethan, Ethan and Amber all feel better soon.
    Also how is Amber with the Antibiotics!
  • Hi Zoe, I live at the quiet end of town, its at least a 15 minute treck from the town centre . My street is full of OAPs rather than families! I can't see my 84 year old neighbour nipping round the street with a pumpkin outfit on!

My peace has been shattered! Bronwyn has realised that she's not had cuddles for all of 20 mins!
  • Catch up with you soon Caroline, Hope Bronwyns ok.
  • She seems ok thanks simone andi do think they're helping but she'll be on them for about a week so we'll have to wait and see.
    How are you don't think we've chatted lately?!! xx
  • Hi Tashs.
    How are your kids doing? I hope you have a good night with them. I am feeding Bronwyn at the mo, giving her normal formula as we need to finish the tub, then going to give her hungry baby milk at supper time. Hopefully that will help her sleep through.

Got some pics to put on photobucket of Bronwyn laughing and smiling. Very cute!
  • they're ok thanks ethans asleep in the livingroom but ambers wide awake! She's having a play with Daddy showing off her crawling skills!!

Hope the hungry baby milk does the trick!

Can't wait to see your new pics! xxx
  • Hi Tasha.
    Fingers crossed for you with the Anti.
    We are all fine. Think Jessica has a load of teeth on the way and she is still happy and sleeping.
    The hv is coming tomorrow to weigh and measure her as she never had an eight month check as they were to busy, so that should be intersting as i am sure she is really tall for her age.
    I can't wait to get my pp as i know Ethan has croup, but i don't really know what it is! xx
  • Hi Caroline,
    I changed Jessica to hungry baby milk when she was about two months old and she had it for every feed, it did the trick for me!
  • My first pic of Bronwyn smiling

• Glad you're well, this months PP's really good going to snuggle up in bed soon to read it! I got about 4hours sleep last night so i'm more than shattered!!
  • Hi everyone

Hope you all get a good nights sleep tonight.
    I hope the hungry baby milk makes a difference Caroline, we had to put Cameron onto that too. (against my hv's advice)
    Cameron was absolutely shattered tonight and fell asleep on me downstairs after his supper, i haven't heard a peep from him since he went down.
    The big baby's been having a snooze on the sofa, let's hope he's not up all night again!!!!
    I'm going down soon to watch heroes on bbc3.

Take care xx
  • Oh that's lovely she's even more gorgeous now!! xx
  • That is a lovely picture, looks like she likes the camera!
  • i watched tonights bbc2 heroes on bbc3 last week and it was fantastic!! i hope i can stay awake to watch the next episode in bed at 10pm!!
  • You still get visits from the H.V. Do you have to ask for them or is it routine? In my area we have not had anyone to the house since Charl's 6 week check. They haven't enough staff to get round everyone so if you want a visit you have to ring or every now and then we get a questionaire through the post we have to fill in and return. I'm not worried about Charl so I suppose it doesn't matter but it just goes to show you it's different depending where you live.