Forum home General Chat General chat

are you ready?

Another flipping freebie message!!!

We have seen it all before.
Grrrrrrr

Replies

• Oh no, not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • When will they get the message that we just aren't interested???????????????????????
  • Thanks, but no thanks!
  • For goodness sake! Have they not read the messages on the previous posts.
  • Obviously not Zoe!!!
    Maybe one day they will get the hint??
  • Let's hope so!!!!

By the way Caroline, i love the new pic of Bronwyn. She is such a cutie!!!!!
  • Thanks Dawn
    I am enjoying taking lots of piccies of Bronwyn. The plan is to make a scrapbook, although not sure when I'll get the time though!!

Cameron has a very cheeky smile, I love the name. It was on my list of names!!
  • Gracey
    What has happened to your lilypies? I can't see them. Just the text that you copy and paste!
  • Very funny!!!

Well said Boo, I think you have just said what most of us are thinking!!!!!!!
  • lol boo, very funny. These people obviously dont read the replies, or theyd know that we are a friendly bunch, but would rather get to know the people, not just look for freebies.
    I think someone said it on another post, these people are called trolls!!

• Does that mean that they are short and fat with big bellies, funny faces with a bulbous nose and funny shaped ears?????
  • Probably!!!!

I often forget that there could be people that come into the PP Cafe that may not be who they sat they are and i think thats down to 'us regulars' chatting so much and swapping photos, i've probably become a bit naive!!!
  • Maybe, just maybe one day they will get the hint!

Unless we play them at their own game! We all go to their dodgy sites and keep recommending eachother in an attempt to get the free stuff!
  • I am ashamed to say I fell for their tricks when I first joined pp.
    I emailed my friend to tell her the 'too good to be true offer'
    I even replied to the person who posted it to say thankyou for the useful info!
    How stupied am I?
  • Oh dear Lucyanne! Nevermind, we all like a good bargain!

Not to worry. A one point I was getting emails from some strange company about them. One offered a new laptop or tv if you referred people and they bought from that company. Its like pyramid selling in a way!!!!
  • You're not stupid Lucyanne how are you to know what they are if you've never come across them?!

I too clicked on the links but thought it was a bit dodgy then gillan explained it all to me.
  • Hi Lucyanne,

You are not stupid, I'm still a bit naive with the computer so anything i'm unsure about i ask James first. Like Tasha said because we are so friendly to each other you do forget that not everyone is who they say they are and unless we all get webcams to chat, you have to trust what people say. It's awful to have to doubt but afterall it's how young children are groomed. They say the right thing to the right people and you get an impression of them in your mind, sometimes that could be further from the truth than you would have thought.

Take care, Zoe x
  • Ohhh web cams! Zoe, what a good idea!!!!!!
  • Don't worry about falling for those idiots who peddle their dodgy websites on here, I am sure most of us have done it ourselves. I know I have. I used to take things at face value, but having listened to the kids at school telling me about what they up to on the internet and having had a 15 year old female pupil being groomed by a 36 year old woman, I am now a little more cautious! I am far too trusting (as Gareth tells me, he is very cynical!) and would prefer to think that everyone using this site are parents (don't want to dis the dads out there) just like us. However, today's society isn't like that! Its sad, but true!