Forum home General Chat General chat

Hi!

2»

Replies

• Cool, we've got a little while then.
    No plans for the weekend. Ants working Saturday, so no plans there, havent a clue what we're up to Sunday. How bout you? What you up to?
  • James will also be at work Saturday morning. Sunday James is 30! We are having a party next Saturday the 24th, We'll probably have a take away on saturday night. Sunday James is out at a stock car drivers testamonial race as he's retiring. His dad, brother and friend will go with him, i'll stay with the kids. He'll be cold so i'll do a nice stew and dumplings with cake for pud!!
  • Busy weekend planned then!!
    Is it a surprise party?
    mmm stew and dumpings!! We're having stew tomight, Irish stew. Cant wait till Ant gets home, then I can tuck in. Could eat before, but I like eating with him.
    What have you got James for his B'day?
  • No it's not a surprize I need him to pay for it!!! It's just an excuse for a party really, get all the family and our friends together.

I've bought him a gold bracelet as his other one broke I got him for his 21st. He's also got a windproof and waterproof hat and gloves set, socks, some thorntons toffee and a helium balloon with 30 on!! I hope he doesn't sneek on and read this!!!
  • Cool, he'll be spoilt. Thats great. I bet he'll have a whale of a time. I take it the kids will be there.

Sorry took so long to reply, just dished up dinner and washed up. The stews been in the slow cooker all day. the house smells yummy now!!

We've got a friend of Niamhs over tomorrow aft. Im pleased for Niamh as its been ages since shes seen any of her friends (apart from playschool) properly. It'll keep her nicely entertained!!
    Wha you up to tomorrow?
  • A quiet day planned tomorrow. I've got to go and get the balloon once James has gone to work but that's all i've planned. Javks off on friday with an inset day so it will be busy with him home.
  • that'll be nice though, I bet Charlotte likes having Jack at home
  • She does, although they often wind each other up!!

I didn't say, but yes the kids are going to the party. They have got some lovely outfits from tesco so it didn't cost the earth. I'll take photo's and post them for you all to see.

Is Ant back yet? James won't be long then i'll have to sign off.
  • Sorry bout the dealy in replying, ant got back, then we had dinner. Hes watching heroes, so ive got the comp for another hour. I take it James is back.

Bet the kids will love the party.
    Good old Tescos, i love their clothes. Asda too.