Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi girls!

Replies

• OOh I had'nt noticed! well done me!!
  • Its not too bad Lucyanne, Caroline and Tasha helped me with photobucket, and even I was able to manage it (eventually). Look forward to seeing them soon
  • Kas have you found the photobucket post yet?
  • lets set a date and time for tomorrow. say about 11.45 after ITNG?
  • ooh, no, forgot, will look now
  • I think its p4 or p5
  • Ok, have your intelligent head on then ready , i'll set reminder on my phone and away we go!!!!!!
  • See, theres a problem before we've even started. I dont have one!
  • Found it, I dont think I looked at it properly when the photos were posted. Great piccies everyone. I know who im talking to now.
  • Hehehehe!!! Go to the back of your wardrobe and dust it off, it will be fine!!!

Seriously, you must of had it on to understand my instruction for lilypie! So it does exist
  • Yeah it is a good post. Can't wait to see people's Christmas photo's>
  • Ok aunt sally, will do!

Changing the subject ever so slightly,....What are you asking santa for this christmas?
  • Aunt Sally? Have i lost the conversation here?
  • Duh, sorry, just twigged. I have got serious mush brains today, i was talking to friend earlier about a text i thought she'd sent the other day. I must have imagined it.
  • OMG!!!!!! I feel sooooooo old
    I forget I'm so much older than you guys.
    A program with John Pertwee in many moons ago, Worzel gummage.
    You are too young to remember!
  • I have asked Santa for a nintendo ds lite with the brain training game as I really need to get those neurons working again!!!! Also clothes vouchers so i can go shopping.

What about you?
  • Next vouchers, and as I have just had a birthday, I cant think of anything else.
    Oh pj's.
    I always like to wear new pj's on christmas morning.

5 weeks 5 days to go.
    We are putting our tree up next weekend. I cant wait. I'm a big kid at heart really.
  • Snap! I like to get my house decorated on the 1st December. Starting to get excited now.

Oh and I do remember worzel gummage!!
  • Im not too young to remember, i used to watch it regularly!!

Ive not asked for anything really. We are going to Ireland for xmas this year,so we will get a little something from the girls each, then buy something for each other in the Jan sales.

oohh, BUT, we usually get money from Ants granparents for xmas and birhthdays and my dad usually gives money for birthdays, so any money i get, im saving to ut towards a laptop. Yay, a comp all for me and pp!!

Whats everyone else getting?
  • No, 4 weeks and 5 days!!