Forum home General Chat General chat

Hi girls!

Replies

• we have an advent village that I got from m&s about 10 years ago.
    You add a house or shop each day and by christmas day you have a whole village.
  • My time on here is nearly up. James is due his antibiotics at ten and a lemsip, will have to wake him. Got 20 mins left.
  • Will do, so long as she has no spots.
    Something is brewing though, as she is really clingy.
    She is anyway but at the moment she wants to be held all the time. Each time I put her down she cries. Its like going back in time to when she was a newborn.
  • Evening girls

Blimey i'm off for a couple of hours and there's 74 messages to come back to!!!
    Gillans been struggling all night to put our pics on but he's going to give it another go now.
    Hope you're all well xxxx
  • Sorry Tasha, we seem to have got carried away. Wasn't sure we'd get to hear from you this evening.

Hope Gillan solves the problem with the photo's soon.

Take care, xx
  • Yay! Tasha how are you?
    I'm pleased gillan's home.
    No more lonely nights
  • Not long left for me now ladies!!
  • Hi Lucyanne,
    Sorry, I am neglecting you all!!!!!
    My otherhalf is back from his ship for 4 weeks so I am not online as much in the evening as I am trying to spend quality time with him once Bronwyn has gone to bed!
  • Hi Girls,
    Sorry i missed the chat tonight, i was watching a film.
    Hope everyone is ok and all the children are starting to feel better!

Tasha can't wait to see your pictures. xx
  • score update.....3-2 to Croatia
  • hi guys, back again.
    You'll never guess what. We were talking about advent calendars earlier, and I was saying id like a cloth one, but too expensive, well, ive just received our Netto leaflet through the door and next week, they are selling them for £3.99. Will def go get a couple i think.
  • Hi Simone,

I'm in a poorly house at the moment, Charlotte's had some medised tonight, so hopefully she'll have some decent sleep. Jacks not too bad, James is poorly with a chest infection. Will be off soon to give him his antibiotics. I wanted him to have his three lots today.
  • My partner is sat on the edge of the sofa, waiting for the other game to finish. to see if we go through!
  • So Zoe, you run around like a headless chicken when everyone is ill, who looks after you when you are ill!!
  • Hi Caroline
    I dont blame you. make the most of eachother.
    This time next year he will be all yours!!!

And then no doubt Bronwyn will be expecting a brother or sister......hehehe...
  • MMMmmmmm let me think....who runs around and looks after me? That'll be me!!!
  • Sorry caroline , that was a bit near the mark
  • Thank god for us mums, men and children wouldn't be able to cope without us!
  • Ah Zoe, your cyber buddies would help out!
  • Signing off now girls for the night. Thanks for the chat and i'll catch you tomorrow some time.

Night, night. xx