Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi girls!

Replies

• Of course they couldnt cope. Whats that saying?
    Children get colds,
    Men get flu
    Women just get on with it
  • Night Night Zoe, sweet dreams, hope you have a good night xx
  • Nite Zoe, great chatting to you.
    Hope you manage toget a decent nites sleep.
    Take care and chat soon
    Kas xx
  • Never heard that before Kas, but thats true.
    Nigel is different though, nothing stops him from going to work ( or golf) and he never complains. Me, on the other hand , well I let the world and his wife know when I'm feeling poorly.
    But I do look after him if he's bad. And the children always want me if they are feling poorly

Good night Zoe. Speak to you tomorrow
  • Zoe,I know youve gone for the night, but thought you might loke to know, that for a giggle, I clicked on the link when you put "keepmesane" and it actually is a website.
    lol
  • Wow. What about my brian one?
  • he he lucyanne.
    Ants not too bad actually either, he has to be pretty much bedridden before he'll take a day off. He hates letting people down.
    Niamhs good too, a bug has to hit her hard before she'll slow down.
  • Nope, not a site im afraid
  • Just tried Brian but no such website.
    Will maybe start one
  • Once I've figured out photo bucket that is!
  • he he, how about a "secret big hairy biker" one too? When I was going to meet Tasha, ant msn'd her saying he hoped she wasnt going to turn out to be a big hairy biker dude.
    lol. Needless to say she isnt.
  • Hey, we arent doing too badly tonight, we've got 5 pages already.
  • Dont wish to sound thick, but what is msn?
  • Its an instant messaging service. Basically texting for free over the internet
  • If it was about 8pm, I would challenge you to beat the Rugby 11 pages one but dont think we would manage it tonight.Its a bit late
  • Oh I see. New to all this stuff really.
  • I know, I was thinking the same thing. It is a little late though, and Ive only got until 10.45ish, till heroes is over, then Ant wants the comp for a bit, to unwind from work.
  • God i would be a nightmare if i set up msn, i would never be off the computer!

Have you all got anything good planned for the weekend, im going to go to toys r us in Basingstoke and get Jessica's christmas presents.
  • Im fairly new to it too, myself, had internet for work before mat leave, but it was for business, so didnt really do much but now since finding pp, im finding more and more stuff out, and possibly spending a little too much time on the comp.
  • I've got to go now as Nigel is back from watching the footy and I have to pick his chin up from the floor and wipe his tears away. He is gutted, and wants steve McClaren to be sacked.

Mark has left the jungle.

Goodnight girls, thanks for the chat Kas