Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi Lucyanne

2»

Replies

• Hi Lucyanne,

Are you still there? How did Katelin get on in the bath?

I will do my best to help you with photobucket if we can arrange some time together, otherwise Simone maybe able to give you some tips in person. We'll get you there eventually.

Zoe xx
  • Yes sorry Simone, just noticed and read it thanks.

When we meet up I will bring the info they gave me and you can have a read. Not fot the faint hearted.

Tonight I bathed Katelin in bicarb of soda,(courtesy of Zoe B) cut her nails as short as I could and gave her some calpol before she went to bed. I'm really really really hoping that the spots remain as small as they are now. She dose'nt seem to be to bothered by them yet and I dont think she has any idea that they are actually there.
    The only ones that have bothered her are the ones in the crease of her leg and one on her head as she keeps scratching that one.
    They are ugly though!!!!!!
  • I'm still here Zoe.
    I'm sulking.
    Nigel's watching Dragons Den. Whilst I like it , I want to watch Celebrity
  • One thing i will say is that as Charl was in a nappy she has some terrible scars round that area.
  • My child health book tells you to leave the nappy off.........but they are not going to come over to my house and clean my floor are they????
  • I've got that on and i'm on here too