Forum home General Chat General chat

Hi Lucyanne!

Replies

• Thats ok I knew what you meant.
    Not sure I spelt it right either. Spelling is not one of my strong points
  • Hi Girls!

Lucyanne, i hope Kaitlins coping ok, is Aaron all better now?

Thanks both of you for asking after amber i'm waiting for the dietician to call me back, it should be sometime this afternoon. She does seem a bit better today she's drinking more milk and is a bit happier. She actually stayed in the creche while i was on my breast feeding course, i couldn't believe it she's always screamed before!

Hope you're both having a nice day xxx
  • Ok thicko here... I chose my xmas ticker but tried all 3 codes, none worked. What one do I use? please help!!!!!!!
  • Thankyou Boo. After many attempts, I managed it...ye ha
  • Hi Lucyanne,

How has Katelin been today? I read what you put on earlier, is she still clingy?

I have to tell you, I've had a note come back with Jack from school today, he's getting another certificate in assembly this friday. Not sure why yet but I was so excited. I thought last time that they took it in turns and throughout the year the whole class get one, but now i'm not so sure. I was jumping up and down saying how proud i was of him, after a couple of minutes he stood with a straight face and said to me, "Mum, can you stop that now please"!!!!!!!

Take care, Zoe xx
  • Dont show him up at school Zoe!!!!!!!!

Only joking. Thats great he's getting another one, he must be doing really well.
    It makes you very proud dose'nt it.

Katelin's spots are popping up left,right and center. She's very clingy and only slept for 45 mins this afternoon instead of her usual 2-3 hours.
    She knows something is'nt right but she dose'nt know how to deal with whats happening.
    She's getting cross and irritable and I cant blame her, some of the spots are really nasty.
    I feel so sorry for her and fear there is worse to come
  • Tasha, did you speak to the dietitian?
  • She does. I am tempted to give her one of her christmas pressies, makka pakka. But I may regret it. Will maybe get her a little something tomorrow as I'm going late night shopping
  • Hi Lucyanne,

As Charl was so poorly we gave her a present when she was well enough to appreciate it. Also the cocoa butter lotion for stretch marks helps to heel the scars in the nappy area. Charl's haven't gone completely but they are better than they were.

I promise I won't show Jack up at school, i'll have James with me as he's on after's this week so i'll have to behave!!!

I'll let you know what it was for on friday.

I'm so proud of him, I was so worried about him starting school and after a dodgy start he's doing really well. I'm glowing can you tell??!!
  • I have put my sun shades on hehe
  • Hehehe lol!!
  • Hi ladies,
    how are we all tonight?
    Hows Katelin this evening Lucyanne?

Zoe, thats fantastic news about Jack, he's obviously thriving at school!! Well done Jack.

I love all the xmas tickers, might have to do one.

Hope you are all ok
    Take care
    Kas xx
  • Hi Kas,

Thanks, it's hard to know sometimes how Jack's progressing as he doesn't say much about what he's done. I'm lucky if he tells me he's had his dinner. So i'm thrilled about this.

How are your girls?
  • Hi Zoe,
    the girls are good thanks.
    Its Niamhs first playgroup trip tomorrow, we are going to a farm, and shes so excited, so we're really looking forward to that.

How are Charl and Jack?
  • They are good thanks. Jack is in bed. Charl won't be too long she's shattered.

Do you get to feed the animals at the farm? If so you are bound to have a great time, Jack loves anything like that so i'm sure you will.

How are you? We always ask about the kids, are you well?
  • Hiya,
    Yes, i think we do get to feed them, Niamh also loves things like that.
    The day is actually a Christmas experience, so I think they do a nativity including the animals etc, which is apparently excellent. I THINK aswell there is a visit from Santa himself!! I might have got it wrong, but im sure that was said somewhere along the line.

Im fine thanks, a little tired as its been quite hectic with meetings for the business, xmas shopping and doing the last bits for fundraiser.

And you? Are you well?

are you on msn at the mo?
  • Not at the mo as Charl is still up but she won't be long before she's in bed then i'll be on.

I am ok at the minute, I normally am until Christmas then as I relax I get everything!!!
  • Thats the same as Ant, whenever we go on hols he always goes down with something.

Im only on till 9 toight as its our night to chill together tonight.
    Hopefully chat for a bit till then
    Kas xx
  • Hi Lucyanne
    Just checking to see how Katelin is today, hope she isn't to bad.

Chat later xx
  • Hi Simone,
    Thanks for asking. Her spots are really irritating her now.
    I think she is feeling poorly too now although fortunately she dos'nt have a temperature.
    She is having lots of bicarb baths and i've just bought some calamine cream instead of the lotion to see if that helps her too.
    I'm hoping she will be ok for next week.

Did you enjoy you vv party last night?
    Hope you are all well
    Chat soon.