Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

fav xmas films!!

Hi all, as we seem to be on the Christmas theme, just thought id ask what everyones favourite Chrismas films are?

I love Santa Clause the movie, and Miracle on 34th Street!!

Replies

• Options
    Ohh Kas you've just said my two favourites and i can't think of another one i've loved!!
  • Options
    For me it's Polar Express. Love it.
  • Options
    Miracle on 34th street and Home alone 1
  • Options
    It's not really a Christmas film but it's always on over Christmas and Jack and I watched it last year together for the first time and that's E.T.
  • Options
    oh yea, forgot home alone. Another classic!!
  • Options
    Polar express for us,we watched it today.
    (just getting in the mood)wont be putting up decks till afer rileys b-day.

xx
  • Options
    I like Sleepless In Seattle, not really a Xmas film but starts at Xmas. And pretty much any version of A Christmas Carol. Love Actually is good aswell, a lot of sentimental rubbish and some reality as well.
  • Options
    Ah, thankyou, saw it advertised and could've sworn it was tonight. I got cross when i couldnt find it.
    Thanks Boo
  • Options
    We got the dvd when it came out last year and what a great laugh.

xx
  • Options
    I bought Polar Express at the weekend and i watched it this afternoon(alone, bit sad i know!!!!).
    I absolutely loved it, and it's made me realise that in my head i may no longer believe in Santa, but in my heart i am and always will be a believer!!!!