Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What is everyone doing for christmas

2»

Replies

• wow, how organised are you?
    Blimey, you are soo good. Even if i was catering this year, i wouldnt be as organised.

Heres a good one for you, last year we were all at Ants family for xmas and everyone was in charge of something to bring. we were in charge of getting the turkey.
    Ant works at waitrose, and he's in charge of doing all the turkey orders for customers on the run up to Christmas. Well you can imagine he's pretty fed up of looking at turkeys by Xmas eve. But guess what he forgot to order for the dinner!!? yep, we had to run to Tescos as everywhere seemed to have run out, but thankfully found one!!

Just remembered that when i was thinking how organised you are.
    Hope Chantelle has a great time with her dad.
    Kas xx
  • Hi Emma
    I'm so glad Chantelles able to be with your brither on Christmas day, i'm sure he's delighted too. Enjoy your special family christmas, chat soon xxxxx
  • I've ordered my shopping for christmas week already. you can book a delivery slot up to 3 weeks so I did it last week so all I have to do now is make sure I remember when its coming(easier said than done)
  • Hehe!! Very organised Lucyanne.
  • Hi Emma
    I am so happy for you that Chantelle can be with her daddy for christmas, he must be very excited xx
  • Hi all
    My brother is realy happy with the outcome,they are alowing a dummy run next week where he has her over night to see how they go,it's going to be nice as my mum has said they will have riley aswell so he dont feel left out.
    So me an adi said we might go out late nite shopping just coz we can an have a drink(not done for a while)
    Looking forward to it.