Forum home General Chat General chat

is this a bit cheeky, can you let me know what you think?

Hi Rebecca,
well ive taken a look and they look lovely.

I think you are possibly the first person to advertise on here, but has taken the time to look throught the forum and see what type of people we are.

Its great you've also told us a little about yourself and your family.

Obviously you are very busy with the business, but it would be great if you could come and join in a few of the discussions. As you have older children, you may be able to offer some advice.

Kas xx

Replies

• Hi Rebecca

Thankyou for taking the time to read through the posts a bit!

You're site is great and all your items are lovely you must be very creative! I really loved the dolls but as a stay at home mum they are unfortunately out of my price range. Your Christmas bits are gorgeous too and i adore the felt cushions but for me not the kids!

I wish you lots of success with your business.
  • Hi Rebecca. Welcome to PP and I hope you liked the forums so much that you come on regularly and join in. You certainly wouldn't be intruding and you have experiences that we'd like to hear about, your children and running your own business.

Your cushions and other items are lovely, some are a little pricey and too good for a house with two cats, one small boy and a baby on the way. I do like the Christmas garlands and holly tags and I think these are well priced as they would be used year after year. Your website looks good as well, easy to navigate and clear, and if I am down that way (my family are from Kent) I will certainly pop in and say hi. One suggestion I would make would be to make more of the children's range out of some fabric that would wash easily and well, or offer alternatives in the same style. 'Dry clean only' plus kids just don't mix.

Do come back and chat with us, I'd love to hear more about the business and how much your children influence your choices of designs (spotted the Wilf doll!).

Nicolette. xx
  • Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for taking the time to read through some of the posts on here. We are a friendly bunch we just get annoyed with people advertising dodgy sites or signing up just to ask us to vote for a child in a competition and we don't know who they are.

Your site looks lovely and as a business I hope it's successful to you. Good luck.

I echo the others really and ask you to keep in touch with the forum as with older children you could have some excellent advice for us and make some friends at the same time.

Take care, Zoe xx
  • Hi Rebecca!
    Thanks for taking the time to have a look at the site rather than just trying to flog us stuff or get us to sign up for something! We get very upset when people do that. (As you might hae noticed by our sarky comments!)

I am a bit gutted! I can't access the site! I have been trying all day! I even googled you and tried to get in that way!!!

Having said that it's probably safer for my bank manager that I can't access it as I'm a sucker for cool things!!!

I will keep trying! Good luck with the business!
    Caroline
  • Well if you have to give everyone a cushion at least you can personalise them!! I've not finished my Christmas shopping but i haven't got much more to do. I'm sure it will all get done.

Take care, Zoe xx
  • Hi Rebecca
    Its still not working!!!! I have tried everything but will keep trying!!
  • Hi Rebecca,
    glad you managed to get some business, and thanks again for sticking around and joining some of the conversations. Also, meant to say thankyou very much for the pm. It had a lot of useful information in it. I will be talking to my business partner this week and putting some of your suggestions forward.
    Hope you have a lovely Christmas and enjoy the dec making and mince pies!!
    Kas xx