Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Where is everyone???????

2»

Replies

• Night Night Dawn. Chat soon xx
  • Hi Dawn,

Sorry I wasn't about last night, I really had to do some Ironing!!!! I didn't get as much done as i'd of liked as Charl is full of cold and took a while to properly settle. She finally went off at 11 and went til 6 I can't believe it, she's slept really well the last two nights it's not like her!! Maybe we've turned a corner, who knows.

Anyway, sorry you felt abandoned, I would have rather been on here, but i do need to do housework from time to time!!

Chat soon, Zoe xx
  • Morning ladieS
    Hope everyone had a good night, Lucy did you sleep ok!

For some reason we had a bad night, Jessica went to bed at 7.30 woke at 11.30 till 1 and then got up at 6!!! and i have to go christmas shopping today Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Hope you all have a nice day xx
  • Morning! Sorry you had an unsettled night Simone. We did too ambers teething and has a high temp so ended up in our bed for most of the night. Gillans quite poorly with sinusitis (never realised how bad that can be) so it's not too joyful here!!

Ethans been a star though it's nearly 8 and he's still fast asleep!

I hope you all have a nice day, chat later no doubt!! xx
  • Hi all,
    im gutted i missed the chat last nite, was only on till 9ish, then me n ant spent some time chilling together.
    hope you are all ok and arent too tired.
    tara had bad nite too, but i was naughty and brought her in with us at 3am, as she just wouldnt settle.
    hope to catch you all soon
    kas xx
  • Sorry, I was zipping up and down the A1M and M25 to Heathrow and back. I would rather have been sat at home chatting to you!!!!

Tasha, Poor Gillan. I really suffer with sinus problems so he has my sympathy! See I can be nice too!!!!
  • After all the moaning I did about sleeping on my own, I was out like a light. Though I did stay up later than usual !!!!!!
    Sorry you had a bad night with Jessica, Simone. Does she have some teeth coming?
    Enjoy your christmas shopping.
  • tasha, didnt realise how poorly gillan was. what is sinusitis? hope he's not too bad a patient for you!! hope to catch you later
    kas xx
  • Hi Tasha,

Let Gillan know we hope he's better soon. Sinusitis can be extremly painful and unbearable. Hopefully it will clear soon. Is he on antibiotics to clear the infection?

Hope you and the children are ok.

Zoe xx
  • Hiya

Hope Gillan's feeling better soon, i had sinusitis a couple of years ago and it was horrendous.

Sounds like lots of you had a rough night, Cameron's back to sleeping better again(thankfully)so we had a good night until someone phoned the house just after 6am and woke him up.

Simone - hope your christmas shopping isn't too stressful, i went to our local morrisons for a few bits this morning and it was absolutely packed, what'll it be like next week
  • Hi Tasha
    Sorry Gillan is feeling ill Tasha, hope he gets better soon.
    I think Jessica is teething and i don't know if she is a bit upset from her injection xx
  • Hope Jessica's feeling better soon!!!

Can someone help me with msn, what do i need to do?
  • Simone is the girl to ask!!!!!!!!
  • Zoe's been helping me via PM, i think i may have it sussed!!!
    I've got myself a hotmail account, now i just need to see if it works!!!
  • Yey - with a bit of help from Zoe i've sorted out my msn and i've just had a lovely chat with her and lucyanne!!!
  • Ah, thanks for that Dawn, it was a nice chat.

Caroline suggested to me that pp should have a section on here for live chats then we wouldn't of had to start our own.

Chat again soon, Zoe x
  • Good idea. Are you reading this pp?