Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Chat this evening?

Replies

• It's horrible isn't it that our poor kids pick up every bug under the sun and there's nothing we can really do to help, I always feel awful when Jd gets poorly, keeping my fingers crossed he doesn't pick anything up so he is well for Xmas xx
  • ooh. i'm changing channels then. i only had it on cos i thought it would be xmassy
  • yay i love friends and a new one has just started
  • Do you think we seem scary!
    There were a few new people online earlier that we have all said hello too and none of them joined in
  • Noooooooooooo
  • It's good isn'tit Lucyanne?!!
    We actually have every episode on dvd but still love to watch it on telly!!!
  • No. we are all pussy cats.
  • Do you? wow. I bet that cost a fair bit. I'ld love to have them all. I cant pick a favourite as they are all funny.
    have they showed the one where they argue over what potato monica cooks?
  • Oh I was really hoping some newbies would join us.

I think i'll do them a special post.
  • Am off now speak soon

Takecare all

Love Jd_mummy aka Jude xxx
  • i'm not sure, we missed the first episode!

Gillan got them about 3 years ago (pre kiddie days)when we had money to burn! Heb paid about £200!
  • my friend is one of the newbies
  • Night Jude, i hope Jd continues to recover well chat soon xx
  • Night Jude, great talking to you. Have a nice night.

Zoe xx
  • Really Lucy, what is she going under, or would you rather not say?
  • I've already done my list to santa, but I think I may have to get them next christmas.
    I would love to have a child free weekend and just sit and watch friends the whole time. (with choc and wine of course)
  • Hi Girls

I've managed to sneak on for a little while!!!! Not sure how long it'll be before i'm ejected though!

How are you all this evening?
  • We've watched every episode far too many times!!

Thats great lucyanne that one of your friends has joined! i keep trying to persaude mine too!!!!
  • Hi Dawn,

I'm better now than I was, had a bit of a scary moment with Jack. He's ok, in bed now watching Aladin. Hopefully he'll fall asleep. Charl is still up, I really need to do my wrapping!!
  • Hi Dawn, glad you can join us. I'm fine . how are you?
    have you had a chilled out day?