Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Our first christmas

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, we had a really good few days. It was a bit hectic at times and i must admit i probably enjoyed boxing day a bit more as it was just us and my dad for most of the day.
Cameron was as good as gold despite being full of the cold and teething.
Here are some pics of the very 'spoilt' boy opening his presents.
Hope you like them!!!!

Replies

• Forgot to include this one of him with his cousin Kayleigh.
    Hope you like his antlers!!!
  • They're lovely pictures Dawn and i love Camerons christmas clothes!!!
    I don't think he was very impressed with the antlers though even if he does look super cute!!
  • Dawn,

What lovely photo's, especially of Cameron with the antlers on. Did he wear them for long?

Glad you all had a good time.

Zoe xx
  • Thanks Tasha

The Antlers were nothing to do with me, his other cousin Tash decided he was wearing them!!

Hope you had a good few days. How's your sil and the baby?
  • I think the antlers are great!
    Unfortunatly we've just had a phone call to say little Finlay is in hospital with Jaundice he's having his levels checked and we're waiting to hear if he'll be kept in for light treatment i suspect he will as on xmas day he was quite yellow and very sleepy he went 11 hours without feeding so he may need a little help. I'll keep you posted.
  • Oh dear, the poor thing. Not nice for his mummy and daddy, hope he's better soon.

Cameron does look cute in the antlers and he really didn't seem to mind wearing them. In some of the other pics he's smiling, but that was the only one of him in his xmas top!!
  • Tasha, I'm sorry to read about little Finlay. I hope he is soon better and that his mum and dad are not too upset by this.

Zoe xx
  • Hi Dawn
    Love the picture, he is sooo cute and looked like he really enjoyed himself (apart from the antlers).

Tasha, really hope Finlay is ok, thinking of you and his family xx
  • What a cutie.

xx
  • Morning All

Just to update you Finlay was sent home without needing treatment yesterday. As some of you know my father in law is indian so my two and little Finlay are 1/4 indian giving them all a lovely tanned look! As newborns this often gets mistaken for jaundice, ethan got put in hospital for 3 days when he never had it at all!

He's now much more awake and feeding brilliantly!
  • That's great news Tasha!!

I bet you are all pleased that he is home and doing well!!!
  • Glad to hear he is ok Tasha, you can all look forward to a happy new year xx
  • Tasha - thats fab news about Finlay.

Dawn - those antlers are sooo cute. Love his expression. A very handsome little boy
  • That's brilliant news Tasha. It's better to get it checked out though, just incase there had been a problem.

At least they can enjoy New Year as a family at home.
  • That's fantastic news about Finlay!!!!!
  • what gorgeous photos, he really looks like he had lots of fun ripping into those pressies. how cute did he look in those antlers?!

glad you had a fun day

chat soon
    kas xx