Forum home General Chat General chat

More pics

I've been downloading pics of my memory card before it got too full, there were 100's!!!! Here are a few new ones!

Replies

• Lovely Pics Caroline.

As you know i'm a Derby supporter but Bronwyn does look sweet in the football kit even if it is a Liverpool one!

I love the one of you together and Bronwyn by the tree. Very nice.

Zoe xx
  • Thanks Zoe!
    Just sending the pics to Gareth. No doubt he will want her to have a Portsmouth kit in the near future!

I took the photo of the tree before I took the tree down! Strangley, it looks exactly the same as last year!!!
  • I'm sure he'll love to receive them. Bronwyn poses well for photo's, you've got some nice photo's to look back on in the years to come.

Did you watch the Derby match today or not?
  • No, sorry I didn't watch it. I hardly watched my own teams game! It was as dull as dishwater and sent Bronwyn to sleep. I took the tree down in the first half and was downloading and re-sizing photos during the 2nd half!

Have you had a good day??
  • Yes thanks, we got a few bargins from the sale today, nothing for Charl unfortunately but as it's only about 7 weeks til her birthday I wasn't too bothered. We'll make up for it then.

Hope your day was ok. We take our tree and decorations down on New Years Day.
    Oh Joy!!
  • Fab pics caroline.
    Bronwyn looks so cute in her footie kit!!!
  • cute piccies Caroline!!

love the one of Bronwyn by the tree.

im feeling very left out now that i didnt manage to get photos. i think i have some of the girls by the tree though, so will get those sorted.

Kas xx
  • Tee Hee Zoe - our house is Charlton - Are you a big fan of football Caroline? I have been to a few home games at Charlton - but i'm not really a fan.

Bronwyn does look very sweet in her football kit though
  • awwwwwwww so cute

xxxxxxxxx
  • I am a Liverpool Fan Sarah, and Bronwyn's dad is a Portsmouth fan. We fought over which team Bronwyn should support, she has 2 liverpool items and 1 portsmouth. I guess she will make up her own mind!!
    I am actually a season ticket holder at Anfield. I went to every home game for 5 or 6 years, but haven't been for a while as its a 3.5 hour drive each way on a good day!!

I was a bit of a tomboy at school, still am really, so I like to see girls wearing footy kits!!
  • Before Jack, I used to go to Derby games, had a season ticket for three years and one season James and I did all home and away games. I love football!!!!
  • Me too Zoe. I was brought up by a football pitch as my dad played when I was a kid. My dad will watch ANY football, under 15s, 5 a side beach football, ladies football etc etc. You get the picture. Gareth is nearly as bad! I am a little more selective and prefer to watch my boys!!
    Gareth got Satanta sports so I now have LFC TV. HEAVEN!!!!
  • lol - I know that Sam has already looked at the baby Charlton kits - I'm pretty sure that when our time comes our children will have to be Charlton fans - weather they want to or not.

• Hehehe, sounds familiar!! Both our two have no choice for now, it's D.C.F.C!!
  • I know how you feel Caroline, Tony is man u mad and will watch all the games and any other football game for that matter!
    We also have all the sports channels and Santana.

Love the pictures xx
  • oh we don't have santana here but then again Charlton are now in the championship so probably no point - lol

We have sky sports but with owning our own business and doing the house up, I don't know why we bother - lol but sam insists that we HAVE to have it lol you never know Charlton might be on telly lol
  • Stranger things have happened Sarah!

Afterall my home team, Scunthorpe United, are on Sky Sports every now and again!!!!
  • Hi ya,love the footy outfit,adi say's the same as his a big supporter.
    Will try to get some on here soon.