Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Wish us luck.....!

Well, Ambers back on the pear!
We were only allowed to give her 1 teaspoon mixed with some milk and then tomorrow she'll have 2 teaspoons then 3 the next day until she's on 4 or 5 a day.

I don't think she can remember eating before and she seemed quite shocked! But she thoroughly enjoyed it! i was stupidly quite emotional as i just don't know whats going to happen this time.

Fingers crossed!!

Replies

• Options
    Hi Tasha!!!

Fingers and everything else crossed for you!!!
    I hope everything works out with Ambers eating. Make sure you keep us posted!

xx
  • Options
    Hi Tasha,

That goes without saying. Of course we all wish you luck. Let's hope things go better for little Amber this time round.

Fingers crossed.

Zoe xx
  • Options
    Hi Tasha

Wishing you lots and lots of luck, you certainly deserve some!!!!
    I really hope that this time there are no problems!!

Take care xx

P.S Love your new glitter!!
  • Options
    The very best of luck to you both. I have everything crossed for you, and hopefully when i see you next, she'll be doing fab on the food.

Take care and keep us posted!!

lots of luck
    kas xx
  • Options
    Fingers, Toes and Paws crossed from our house.

Bless little Amber - hope it all goes well!! x
  • Options
    Hi Tasha. That is good news that Amber is back on proper foods again. I have my fingers crossed for you and sincerely hope that all her eating problems are left behind in 2007 and 2008 brings lots of pear, apple puree, chocolate, and all the other yummy things out there for her to discover!
  • Options
    Hi Tasha
    I have everything crossed for you that Amber will be ok!

How is she today any bad signs!
  • Options
    Hi tasha,that sound good,hope all keeps going well.

xx
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies girls!
    Simone, she seems fine at the moment and really enjoys her brief mealtime! I wouldn't expect any symptoms for at least another week and if we're very lucky she may be fine! xx