Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is there anyone out there???

2»

Replies

• His a electronics engineer/prototype tester.the only person who can do the job,its for an american company but they sent the work here.He loves it as it involves soldering and trying to blow him self up.hehe!
  • Hehe sounds like he'd get on well with Gillan! His work involves electrical engineering and electronics.

I'm afraid i might have to go to bed in a mo, Ambers playingup. If i don't get to chat some more, i hope Riley feels beter soon and that you have a very happy new year! xxxxx
  • Same to you hun,hope amber dont give you to much grief if she does get up.
    Ill stay on for abit longer just incase then.

xx
  • Happy new year, 2008!

xxxx
  • Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Happy New Year Emma and Dawn!!

Emma sorry i had to go last night, Amber decided she fancied seeing in the new year! I actaually got her off at about 11:45 and was fast asleep myself by 12!!
    I hope Rileys feeling better today xx

Dawn i hope you're all well? Chat soon xxxx
  • Sorry Ladies, I started this post assuming that I was the only one online! By 10 I was feeling like death warmed up and so went to bed. I was aleep by 10.30 waking momentarily at 12 to fireworks but pulled the duvet over my head and went back to sleep!

The next time I woke up was to get away from the bizarre dream that I was having!!!! Must have been the cheese I had before bed!!

Hope you all had a good New Years Eve!!
  • Hi ya tasha
    Rieys getting better but chantelle now has a chest infection to so both kids have it,havent slpet much in the past to days coz of it but im still chugging along.hehe!

xx