Forum home General Chat General chat

What chocolate are you eating?

Replies

• Rose rolls off the tongue nicely with both your girls names kas.
    Daniels is Nigel as its a tradition to have dads first name as kids middle name in nigels family for the first born. aarons is david after my dad(also nigels but i told my dad it was after him)
  • I can't cope with the combination of choc and orange. Makes me feel sick! My mums aunt and uncle used to give me a choc orange for xmas every year. Mum loves it so I always used to swap it for something nice!
  • Sarah what names do you have in mind for you future offspring
  • Sarah what cake am i swaping my segments for and hold the custard please its yuk!
  • if we have a boy, its tradition for them to have middle name after the dad in ants family too, so it would be John, however, his dads happy for us to have the middle name Allen, as thats his grandfather. so itll prob be ....... Allen John

you can tell how much of a character and a massive part of the family my mum was, cant you?? oh, plus, my cousin even had her little ones middle name as rose after my mum too.
  • Gosh Kas that's fantastic that there's a whole brood of Roses!! I'm sure your mum would have loved that what a lovely tribute to her xxxxxxxxx
  • We have the names Noel for a boy (sams choice) or Benjamin and for girls - Holly or Ella

Lucy the cake is a caremel chocolate cake - yumm I can hold the custard and add cream if you prefer?
  • ill swap the fudge for some caramel choc cake please sarah
  • Lucy, i have that twirl ready to swap with you for but i think its worth at least 2 segments!!!
  • Nice names Sarah.
    No cream either, I like mine naked
  • Cameron's middle name is John after his Daddy.
    We had to think very quickly as i was convinced i was carrying a girl and hadn't really thought about boys names!!

Kas - I think that's lovely that both girls have your mums name as their middle name.
  • I'm on the baileys now!! Yummy!!!!!
  • No problem Tasha, thats fair.
  • Dawn what would Cameron have been called if he's been a girl?!!!

I think Amber may have been Oliver but we found out at 20 weeks she was a girl. Ethan would have been Pheobe Ellen!!
  • Should i open another bottle of wine?
  • YES Definately!! xx
  • Right Kas I will swap a slice for a slice of yours

Lucy you can have yours naked
  • Daniel would have been sophie or charlotte
    Aaron would have been Lauren
    And Katelin would have been Christian
  • We'd decided on Jess, full name Jessica Mary(after John's mum).
  • Gosh Lucy thats a lot of names you've had to think up over the years!!!!