Forum home General Chat General chat

What chocolate are you eating?

Replies

• I am keeping my boys name for the next one, just in case!!! I need to pesuade Gareth first!
  • I like the name christian - but we have a friend with that name Katelin is also a lovely name infact they all are

i'm not sure on Noel but Sam loves it and threatened strike action if I didnt agree to it lol
  • ok, its a deal Sarh, consider it swapped!!

Caroline, im sure you could use your powers of persuasion to get Gareth to give in!!
  • well tash i've had a lot of kids.

each time though I had gone off the other names
  • I like all those names. Ella was our choice if jake had been a girl. Jakes middle name is william after my grandad. Next time i like harry or samual for a boy or keira for a girl. xx
  • lol i'm sarah - you drinking Lucy lol

Kas that cakes delicious thanks!!! x
  • I am determined that I am not having an only child - appologies to any only children out there!!! My cousin is an only child and didn't turn out well, i have too many bad memories!
  • Right i've had two chocolate bars ( and an ice cream sundae at lunch) Should i open another bar?!!
  • Indeed i am. gonna open another bottle now
  • Lol Caroline you and your cousin really aren;t that close are you?!!!
  • Oh Lucy i wish i could have another glass but i really should stop at 3. Theres a high chance amber will end up in my bed tonight and as i'm on my own it would be dangerous to be drunk.

Oh the sacrifices we make for our children hey?!!!
  • yes definately
  • Right girls gonna love ya and leave ya - now try and behave and dont get to drunk or arrested or doing any mooning lol

Speak to you tomorrow in your hungover states!! night night xxxx
  • Nite nite Sarah xx
  • Nite nite Sarah, enjoy your hot choc!!

chat soon no doubt
  • Nite sarah.Sweet dreams .thanks for the cake

tasha this is only my 2nd glass as i finished off the bottle i opened tuesday. I know you all think i'm a boozer.
  • Who us??????????????
  • I have got an early start tomorrow! Got a 2 hour drive to my mates!

Enjoy the rest of your evening / chat / party!!!!

Chat soon!!

xxxx
  • Nite Caroline.
    Have a lovely time with your friend!!! xx
  • Right, I'm here but I have no chocolate, but Sophie is still up and eating Aunty Nat Nats choc lollies, does that count?