Forum home General Chat General chat

pics of William and Sophie!

Not really doing this to show off, just to see whether I can!!!!!!!!
Tasha, if this has worked then it's thanks to you as have followed your advice in one of the other posts!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Oh wow!! It worked ....................... thanks Tasha!! x
  • Glad i could help Em!!!
    Plus it's lovely to see such fab pics of my niece and nephew!!!!
    Give them a kiss from Aunty Nat Nat xxx
  • Well Done Em!
    You'll be a photobucket addict soon too!!!
    Love the pics, Sophie has a suck a lovely smile and William looks like he could be a cheeky monkey!!!

Chat soon
    xx
  • Caroline,
    You get William and Ethan together and you have never seen anything like it!!!
    Little monkeys turn into little monsters!!
    All hell breaks loose and they're so naughty together!!!!
    They were born only 26 days apart and are very close but so much trouble!!!
  • YES!!! And my little monster has just proved it - he's just pooed all over the sofa - arghh!!
  • Hi Emma,

Fab piccies of your two. Well done for following the instructions, they helped me too!!

Zoe xx
  • Hehe thats really funny Em!!!
    Is he proud of himself?!!
  • No! he was really upset! Bless him! He has had a bit of a funny tum for a couple of days so I don't think he did it on purpose!
  • Oh yeah em i remember now, it was pretty bad at mine yesterday Poor thing do you think he has a bug?
  • Don't think so as he is eating loads and says that his tummy isn't hurting! Think grandad (F.I.L) may have been giving him a few too many sweets!
  • Well done Emma, they are great pictures, do they look like you!
  • Not at all!! William is the spit of my husband and I think Sophie looks more like Tasha than me, strange i know as she's my identicle twin(!), but I think really Sophie takes after my Mum's side of the family. Sophie has olive skin so looks a lot like Ethan and Amber, yet her brother, looks nothing at all like her with fair skin, blue eyes and white blonde hair! You can't really get all that from a black and white photo can you?!!!
  • Just realised that was a silly thing to ask, forgot you and Tasha were twins!Der
  • Just found a piccie of me and Tash together, as you can tell, it was a while ago, but it shows that we look quite alike!! She'll probably kill me for this, but we were so proud of our bumps! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Is Tasha the one with glasses!
  • Yes she is, although we both wear glasses now! Natasha says that I am the fatter one! She says to tell you that she is banned from computer at the moment as Gillan is hi - jacking it, but she will be on later on! x
  • Thats very selfish of Gillan!lol
    I have to go now, so i hope you have a nice evening and chat soon xx
  • Nice photo Em and Tasha!! That's one for the album!!!
  • Em - there lovely photos - they look mega cute x
  • Love the photos, your children are gorgeous!!!!
    Fab pic of you and Tasha, was it nice to be preggers at the same time as your twin???????