Forum home› General Chat› General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Saturday night chat!

191011121315»

Replies

• okey doke, its been great chatting, have a good nite emma, chat soon and enjoy the rest of your weekend
    kas xx
  • salty munchies?
  • Night Emma!!!
  • night Emma, I'm going too now, Might not be on for the next few nights, will prob be way too shattered and will need to spend some time with the kids!

Take care all, and hope that you all have good weekends, think of me working on a sunday eh?!!
  • nite nite the other emma too.
    hope the show goes well for you and that william feels better soon
    kas xx
  • Night Em, Hop the NEC goes well and Adam copes with the kids!! Try not to worry too much!!

Catch up soon!
    Sweet dreams
    xx
  • righty ho ladies, its gone quiet now, so im gonna sign off, thanks so much for the chat, and hopefully catch up with you all soon.
    take care and enjoy whats left of the weekend
    sweet dreams all
    kas xx
  • Right, its time for me to set up my aerobed on my mums living room floor!!!! Joy!!

Bye for now everyone!!
    Chat soon
    Sweet dreams!!
    xxx
  • oh so im all on my own
    never mind!!!
    off to bed i go speak to you all soon
  • sorry Sarah, hope you sleep well.

chat to you soon. its been great chatting xxxx
  • Wow, you girls had a good night last night. I'm afraid my night went a bit pear shaped!! We had our fish and chips which were lovely and we watched Casulty. Then Charlotte decided to wake and be clingy to mummy!! I ended up falling asleep with her on her bed!! Woke about 11 and so creaped into my own bed!!

Never mind. Next time i'll have to keep the cyber party a secret so she can't sabertarge my evening!!
  • aaah, zoe, we did wonder where youd got to. sorry your evening was changed. its always the way. on valentines evening, even though we had nothing planned, we'd decided to curl up on the sofa and just relax and watch telly, but tara had other ideas!!

hope you all managed to sleep well after charl waking up.
    hope you enjoy today
    take care
    kas xx
  • WOW you were all busy last night!!! 15 pages!!!

Glad you all had a good time - sorry couldn't stay - we decided after our meal out to just relax on the sofa which was nice

Hope you all had a good evening!! i'm freezing this morning so trying to find the energy to do something x
  • Looks like you all had a great chat girls! Well done! I didn't get my chocolate til tonight, and i've been craving it all week so was good! I went to bed after Ant and Dec last night. Its all this 5am waking. Got to get this baby sleeping in, like the others. Hope you have all had good Sundays...Half Term fun now from Tomorrow, lets hope the sun stays shining all week!