Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Saturday night chat!

Replies

• Oh my goodness Emma that's great and a slightly bit mad!!!
    How's the dad doing now? x

Ps how are you???
  • Tasha, no change there then???? Ha ha! I seem to get the impression that they are usually stroppy!!!!
  • Wow Emma, they're going to have their hands full!!
  • Samiha hollie is exactly the same she used to sleep up until i converted it into a sitting position and now she is more interested in watching the world go by.
    It sounds a good idea to say give to mummy when she grabs at things. I dont want to say no at the moment becuase she doesnt understand what she is doing.
  • Hehe yes they can be and they're not the most chatty, affectionate or jolly people but they are very kind and very good grandparents!
  • Tasha - you should have told them that you'd already made plans for tonight and they were lucky you'd found time to pop round for dinner!!
  • 2 sets of twins is a bit mad!!!! Plus 3 other kids!!! I have a class that is that size!!!

I have ditched the carry cot today and started using the seat unit on my chassis. Bronwyn loves it!!! She can see the world!
  • Yeah i probably should have done but my sister in law was over from liverpool and she hasn't seen the kids since xmas so wasn't fair to say no.Plus my little nephew was there too which was a bonus!!! x x
  • caroline, I was just about to say that too !! Then thought that if a certain BIL of mine is reading this he might get stroppy too!
  • Caroline - I just noticed it's only 6 days until Gareth comes home!!!! I bet you're getting excited!! Have you got anything special planned?????(apart from the obvious!!!)
  • I was actually wondering where u were tasha?
  • His still in a wheelchair,shocked at a baby at all,let alone twins.

We are all fine,got me drink and nibbles.
  • Gillan daren't get stroppy with me!!! HA HA HA!!!!

Tasha, how is my little stud muffin tonight????
  • Hello Samiha very touched that you missed me (hehe) how are you? x

Emma i forgot to get nibbles in so i think i'll have to open another easter egg!!!!! have aleady had wine at the inlaws!
  • He's fine thankyou caroline, probably a bit peeved i'm chatting to you tonight!!!!
  • Stud Muffin?!!! Hehehehehehehehehheheheheheehehehehheeh!!!!!
  • I'm giving the wine a miss tonight, i think i'd be asleep after 1 glass. I do however have a chocolate mountain that i'm steadily working my way through!!
  • Oi he's gorgeous through rose tinted glasses!!!!! xx x
  • Aren't they all tasha!!!!
  • Yes, 6 days to go!!!!

Don't expect me to be online too much!!!! We are going sofa shopping (i have gone on and on about how the sofa isn;t helping my bad back), we are having a super king size bed delivered (oh happy day!!), he is taking me shopping for a valentines treat, trying not to conceive baby #2!!!

He is going to be away for my first mothers day!!! Bugger! He better send flowers!!!! He is going on a works weekend out!!!! Beer and more Beer and then he has to go back to Portsmouth for some medical stuff!!!