Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Saturday night chat!

Replies

• Options
    Can't find my chocs! They have been locked in the shed with aimee's doll and pram!!!!
  • Options
    Good on ya dawn,make sure he knows his place.lol
    xx
  • Options
    Oh no Caroline, you'll have to find a crowbar!!!!
  • Options
    MMMM....... I'm more a thorntons fan myself, but heyho!!

tash, Bill's in bed, he went hyper for 15mins, I think that all the medicine had kicked in, but I think the long day has got to him now!
  • Options
    caroline just let the smell lead you.... and when you get there ram the door down
  • Options
    caroline you poor thing,im with dawn,hammer should do.lol
  • Options
    lol Emma, he's only done it because i told him he could get on comp at half past if he made me a cuppa!!
  • Options
    Hehe i love all the suggestions for getting at the sweets!!!

Caroline you HAVE to find them, hehe!!!!!
  • Options
    he he he!!!
    Bless him will you let him.
  • Options
    That is really cool dawn!! I can't wait for Bronwyn to talk!!! She is saying ba ba ba da da da in no particular order so far!!!!
  • Options
    I'd have to break down that shed Caroline, I love quiality street, especially the purple one!

How did that bed get broken or maybe we don't want to know! I didn't know you could get super king! Fab.

lol.x
  • Options
    Emma - Yeah i will tonight, but only because i'm knackered!!!

Caroline - All i've heard today is dada dada, it's so sweet to hear him blethering away to himself!!!!
  • Options
    Em, I am with you!! Thorntons is to die for!!

If you fancy a real Chocolate treat visit www.hotelchocolat.co.uk Its amazing!!!!

I guess my diet will thank me for locking away the chocs!!!
  • Options
    Oh caroline i discovered them at xmas they're incredible!!! the box i had, the chocs were big enough to be mini puddings! fantastic!!!!
  • Options
    Oh yes, hotel chocolate is great. We have one in Exeter. Spent 10 quid on chocs and hubs ate all but a couple of squares within mins. I was gutted! I make it last and enjoy the creamy taste! I'd love to make my own chocs and a proper shop. Heaven!
  • Options
    Mmmmmmmm, they look yummy!!!!

How's your diet going Caroline??
  • Options
    Oooh! Hotel chocolat - yum!
    tash, didn't you have a GREAT BIG BOX of those?!
  • Options
    Marie, its nothing exciting!! I live near the sea and there is a drainage dyke at the end of the garden so we get a lot of mozzies. I have super sensitive hearing and can hear them really well. I can't sleep if there is one around so I just had to swot it, there i was 3am, not a sitch on (great mental image) jumping around like an idiot trying to swot this blasted mozzie!!!! I got him, and broke the bed!!!! I got told off too!!!

Gareth woke in August to find my huge pregnant belly above him with me again trying to kill something with a flip flop!! I have been ordered not to jump on the new bed!!!! Oooops!!!
  • Options
    Oh caroline you are funny!

Yum yum,just had a quick look and the you crack me up egg on the front looks great.

We got a chocolate shope here called minuvera,they hand make easter eggs and we still wanna buy one for my mum,dad and kids.
    Its about 3ft high and 3inch thick,and cost about 50pound,would take a month so sundays to get through.

They make lovely truffles and brandy bottle shapes with brandy choc's stuffed inside.Adi once got me a box of chocolate from there made of chocolate and packed with 12 chocolates.yum yum!
  • Options
    3.5 lbs in 2 weeks!!! Not too bad! Although i doubt i will have lost anything this week having had 2 starbucks in the last 2 days!!!!