Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

here it goes, my 100th post and i need some advise.

13»

Replies

• Options
    Yeah! i love my job! I'm really able to do so many things. It just means that I never quite know where I am or what I'm supposed to be doing!

Take this week;
    Sun, Mon and Tues; I worked on a craft stand at the NEC
    Thurs & Fri; Catching up on paperwork AND Making wedding invites!
    2MOZ: Craft party for 13 Ten year olds!!

See what I mean?!! Still, Lifes never dull!!
  • Options
    I used to work in my local jewellers and everyday was different,all the work was rather exciting even when there was no customers there was always new bits coming in o explore.

I realy wanna get back out there but not back into jewellery,i wanna do something fun.
  • Options
    Good evening girls!
    Getting back to insensitive comments...people said to me when I was expecting Luka, you must be so disappointed you are having another boy,,will you try again!!!!! unbelievable. And people always say how much the boys are like their dad, even Tom, and he's not Terry's which always makes me laugh!!! Shows everyone doesn't know what they are talking about!
  • Options
    My eldest sister was gobsmacked when she found out i was expecting,mainly coz she thought i was gonna have a girl,3 mths later,i was about 4mths and she fell preggers in the hope to have a girl and even went out of her way to have the sex done,knowing i wouldnt and found out she was having another boy and still told everyone that it could be wrong.
    Shes now setrlised as she has 4 boys and should be happy with that.

She did get mighty jellous when she heard id got residency of chan at 8wks old(id had her from 6wks)
  • Options
    i feel totaly lost on this post now lol
  • Options
    Why !
  • Options
    Sorry Kristy, I think its me logging in late and changing the subject back around again!! Been at hospital all day and now trying to catch up!
    x
  • Options
    Sorry Kristy we did kind of boycott your post a bit. How are you feeling today?