Forum home› General Chat› General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

i want to get married, well sort of lol

2»

Replies

• Options
    Just make a big mark on the calender
  • Options
    I hope so... its ethan birthday 2 days later so i want us to have a family day out somewhere we haven't decided where yet!
    my parents are babysitting in the evening so we can go out, my dads even driving us to the pub so that we can both drink!!!
  • Options
    Drink?!!! What, coke?!! Haven't seen you two even slightly tiddled in years!!
  • Options
    NO! I'll have baileys and gillan will be enjoying a pint or 2!!!
  • Options
    You should have a laught then.

Emj your have to armed with a camera to catch it all.
  • Options
    ooh, yes, id like to get married again, i just loved the whole thing, organising, the whole lot. my dress fits still, and i think is actually, a teeny bit too big now, which is nice.

Kristy, we've been married five years in July!! great year for weddings 2003!! what a fab job you have!! im jealous.

tash, hope your anniversary goes the way you want it to this year!!

kas xx
  • Options
    I would love to get married to Terry...he doesn't seem to think its important, and its a waste of money! I of course think the total opposite, I have it all planned out in my head...one day!
  • Options
    Same here Nicola, i would like to get married but oh also thinks its a waste of money, just for a piece of paper!
  • Options
    Must admit we did ours on a budget and my OH always said it was my day - we were engaged for 2 yrs and then when we finally got a flat I decided it was time to get married lol = can't believe in June it will be two years!! EEK where has the time gone and now we're ttc its so scary.

I loved the day but so much planning and then there were all the things you forget and don't budget for.

Emma - Maybe if I can persuade Sam to get married again in years to come you can do our invites and table settings - last time we got Sams dad to write them out which was a nightmare. lol
  • Options
    Would be happy to do any of yours!! C'mon PP ladies surly you can convince your OH's with the promise of FREE invites and Table plans etc?!!! (only if I'm invited of course!!)
  • Options
    I'd love to get married again (To the same man lol) I want to experience it all again but in slow motion this time!!