Forum home› General Chat› General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The Ideal Mothers Day??

2»

Replies

• Oh samiha, it must be hard for you, but lovely that you can now enjoy your own mothers day. I hope you have a very special first one with Seif and get spoilt rotten!

x
  • Ahhh Samiha.
    I bet mothers day will be extra special for you this year, now that you have Seif to celebrate it with.

Hope you enjoy your 1st one.

And that goes for everyone else who is celebrating mothers day for the first time too.
  • Same here samiha,hope you have a wonderful day.
    Now you have seif you will no the joys your mum must have had.

xx
  • my ideal mothers day would be a ticket to heaven for just one day so i can go see my mum and tell her how much i miss and love her still and give her a huge cuddle

xx
  • Thats right Samiha, have a lovely day whatever you do. It is a lovely feeling when they can come up and give you a hug, and a homemade picture or card xxx
  • Oh claire that's a lovely wish! Im sure she's very proud of you,, your little boy and your lovely bump!!!
    Enjoy your mothers day x x x
  • This year, i will be sat in the sun by a pool!

Have brought mum a card and put it in the suitcase and will treat her to lunch.
    I don't think Tony will think to give my mum a card for me from Jessica.
  • You never no,he might suprise you.When do you leave.
  • I would be very suprised if he did that!
    We leave on Thursday.
  • Claire, what a lovely wish xxxx
  • thank you so much ladies for your lovely warm replies regarding my mother.... you actually brought tears to my eyes. you are all very supportive and i wish that i was living in the uk so that i ould get the chance to meet up with all of you.

Emma, by the way, half of Cairo now knows about your tooth fairy glitter card to Sophie and everyone thinks that you are so creative and how lucky she is to have you as a mummy.
    Samiha
  • Hi Simone,
    You never know and hope he does for you.
    Have a wonderful time away,enjoy that sun and bring it back with you if you can.
  • Thanks Emma
    I can guarantee he won't have thought about a card, but never mind.
  • hi ladies, what lovely ideas you all have. i totally agree with your wish claire. Samiha, i know what you mean, watching my girls grow up, i keep asking myself questions about what i was like as a toddler/baby etc, and want to know all sorts. my dad can tell me little bits, but would love to have a nice long chat with mum to ask her loads of questions!! she always remembered everything!!

dont really have an ideal mothers day, just love being a mummy! (its nice not cooking though).

oh,niamh came home the other day with a card and pressie from playschool, its in seethrough paper so i know its a bottle of bubble bath, a tile (but cant see whats on it), and a card (again, cant see it really). so am so excited bout opening that!! thats def one for the memory box.

whatever sunday brings, i hope you all enjoy your day!!
    kas xx
  • I know what you mean about working hours, my hubby's a chef so usually always at work evenings and weekends, bankhols etc x