Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

HELLO IM BACK

Hiya, Gracey, great to hear from you. sorry i didnt reply to your pm the other night!! glad to hear you are all doing well. how often does eoin go to playschool? Oisin must be getting big now!!
look forward to chatting soon

kas xx

Replies

• Hiya Gracey good to hear rom you, by the way thankyou for the pm i'll reply in depth very soon!!!!
    I'm glad the boys are doing so well is it nice having time with oisin while eoins at nursery??

My two are good, ethan will be 3 on monday and is so excited and Amber started walking on sunday so their growing up too !

What have you been up to lately? x x x x
  • Hi Gracey,its nice to hear from you at long last.lol

Glad the boys are good and that eoin is loving playschool and theres no stoppig oisin now his up and about.
    Hope things are ok.
    Chat soon

Emma
  • Glad things are good your end Gracey!
    We're good here, Ambers doing so much netter now and is on 2 foods which is incredible! She also took her first steps last sunday so it's been quite a week!!!
    Not sure how mothers day's gonig to work out for us as it's Ethans 3rd birthday on monday and all the family will want to see him on sunday but thats fine by me it will be lovely! I am hoping though to get a lie in and a long soak in the bath before we go out!!!
    What will you be doing?? x x x
  • i'm going out for a meal on mothers day after i've visited the mother in law in hospital. Hubs is at work sunday night so got to cram quite abit in before he goes to work.
    x