Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Friday night

Yes, I am still alive!!!
I am having serious withdrawal symptoms!! Keep sneaking on at school!!! Naughty naughty!!

Need a decent chat on friday night if anyone is around! Gareth is leaving us on friday for 5 days so I will be able to catch up with PP and everyone!!!

Replies

• Well you're surely missed....
    Will try to catch up then to see what you and Bronwyn have been up to!
    Samiha
  • Hi Caroline,

I will do my best to be around. Charlotte has been playing up again. Not to the extent of before but she's awkard in the evenings.

Hope you are all ok.

Zoe xx
  • Hi Caroline,
    I was wondering how you are doing. How is Bronwyn enjoying her daddy being home? I will probably be here as usual!!! Hope you are all well xxx
  • Fridays sounds good,hubbys gonna be late home from work so should be able to get on for a while.
  • Gotta date with Ala Asda first but should be around after lol

I've missed our chats!!!
  • I will be here and free of invites!!! they are being picked up tomorrow so am planning to celebrate by having an eveining of being on here!!!

It's not been the same without you Caroline, hope you have had a lovely week, have you got a new bed and sofa yet?!!

x
    x
  • Aww thanks Emma!!

My new bed is 100% amazing!!!! Its huge, could have a disco on it!!!!! Probably not a good idea after the last damage I did!!!!

It will be good to catch up with you all!!!
  • Hiya, I should be here to for a chat. Hope you've had a good week together.
    x
  • Yep, i should be around, it will be lovely to have a good chat xxxx
  • ah caroline, thats great...hope you are enjoying your new bed!