Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello ladies, what are you all up to?

Replies

• Evening Gracey!!

Well i'm bored stupid!!! Gillans ill in bed and for once both of mine were tucked up and fast asleep at 7:30, no idea why i'm moaning!! hehe

How are you?? x x x
  • Hi Tasha,
    Sorry Gillans ill. These men eh?! Terry went back to docs today as still in so much pain, but was told is normal. Im just keeping my fingers crossed for a good night!
  • Evening Nicola, i didn't realise having your tonsils out was so difficault to recover from i'd always thought of it as a fairly minor op - poor terry.
    Gillans really suffering and has barly been downstairs in 2 days, i know he must be bad as he's down to about 2 cigarettes a day from his normal 20!!!!
    He just better be better for saturday!!!!

I hope you have a good nights sleep tonight x x x x
  • they are reluctant to take your tonsils out when your an adult, as it is worse. But terry had tonsilitis 5 times last year, he had it for a whole month just days after Luka was born. He gets a temperature is really sick and can't move so thats why he had them out. I had an email from pp today saying they wanted to pick me for reader of the month or web user...I was so chuffed! Had to get Terry to take a pic of me as had no recent ones with boys! He was feeling rough and I was rushing out to toddler group but its ok.
  • Oh wow well done Nicola, noone i know has been reader of the month but a few of us on here have been web user and its quite exciting!!!

Poot Terry i hope he's back to normal soon x x x
  • they havent' said which one, but I don't mind either. Tate will be excited to see his pic in magazine. Its the May issue out beginning of April. I hope he's back to normal too. Tate can't understand why his daddy is at home but doesn't want to take him to the park! x
  • Tash, I hope Gillan is feeling today.
    I looked again at the little girl moddelling Katelins gilet, and I think its maybe just the hair style thats similar.
    Hope you have a good day.
  • Morning!

We're having a bit of a nightmare here, Ambers had bad diahreahh this morning and i don't feel too good although Gillans not at work he is much better just a bit delicate. But this weekend was so important to me, and it looks like it's turning into another disaster. Also Ethan hasn't got the bug yet which i'm worried means he may have it by his birthday on monday

Sorry to be so glum today,

Hope you're still recovering well Lucy x x x x
  • Oh no Tasha, thats not good.
    I think you will have to have your marriage blessed about september time and celebrate the anniversary of that in the future as 1st march is definately jinxed for you.
    I hope you, Amber and Ethan will be ok.
    Will be thinking of you, take care!
  • Tasha, sorry just asked about Gillan, now see this post. Isn't it always the way. You look forward to one thing and then it doesn't happen. I hope you are all ok, and get well soon. Big hugs xxx
  • Hi Tasha,

I hope you are all better soon.

Lucy has a good idea, worth thinking about and a good excuse for a party.

Take care, Zoe xx
  • Thanks ladies that's a greta idea Lucy!! although i think we'd go away and do it, no way i'd go through that again!!!!
    Things aren't looking quite as bleak at the mo, I'm not feeling too bad and Ambers had a good nap and is cheerful with no more diahreahh, we've given her some diaoralyte and will keep her off solids today. Here's hoping Ethan doesn't get it!

How's everybody elses day going??
  • My day isn't going too bad. I've done some tidying up, had a neighbour over for a cuppa, and Charl is in a good mood!! If Jack is ok later then I'll be ok.

I hope Ethan can avoid it too, especially with it being his birthday on Monday.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Zoe xx
  • Hi Tasha

I now how this feels,ive had to keep riley home from nusery today as he was up all last night with upset belly,he got into a state thismorning and asked for nappy pants so ive let him wear them,his been good tho as every time he wants the loo his gone on the toliet and not in the pull-ups.

Fingers crossed for you with ethan not getting it,last thing he wants for his birthday.

xx
  • poor Riley hope he's better now Emma?

Had a quiet day, Tates got a really bad cold, so we actually stayed in today. Terry seems to be improving. He's actually reading 'the very hungry caterpiller' to the boys (for the third time!!)

Went into town bought tate a 'Thomas' Glo Light for his new room

xxx
  • hi all, ive only just read this post!! (took me about 15 mins) lol.
    hope you have all had a good day.

i was working this morn, and niamhs got a cold and a really tickly cough, so we stayed in this aft!!
    off to ikea in the morning, just for a nosey round!!

have you all got nice plans for tomorrow.
    dont think ill be on too late tonight, as ive a sore throat and feeling tired.

hope you are all well.
    kas xx
  • Sound like you had a good day nicola.

Rileys still got an upset belly so will see how the wk end goes if no better i will take him to the G.P.His not eating much just toast but his drinking loads of water which is good.
  • Kas, which Ikea do you go to, just out of interest.

Emma, I hope Riley is ok soon. Charlotte is teething, she has her second molars coming through and I'm afraid her nappies are really bad. Her bum is so sore when I wiped her she winced and she screamed when the sudocream went on. I nearly cried she has never suffered like this before. She's watching 624 on sky at the moment and nodding off. It's a god send channel for me just lately.
  • Hehe! Whats 624 to you im on virgin.lol

Bless her hope they come through soon,riley only teether realy bad with them to but thankfuly they were through within a week.
  • 624 is the baby channel, it plays soothing classical music and puts gentle pictures with it.