Forum home General Chat General chat

Simone says Hi

Just a quicky to say that Simone says to say Hi to everyone and that Jessica is being a star and was good as gold on the flight.
And she says its hot, sunny and 27 degrees!!!!!

Replies

• Oh that's great Lucy, thanks for letting us know, i was hoping she'd text you!!
    I'm glad it's going so well!!!!
  • Dont know about you Tash, but here its nasty, cold, pooring with rain and very very windy.
    Wish I was there!!!!
  • Thats great she's got off to a good start with the flight. She will have a great week. Im not at all jealous. i love this cold windy dark weather!!!
  • Hi Lucy,

Thanks, I was hoping the flight went ok. I'm sure she'll be loving every minute of the break.

Zoe xx
  • Me too!!!
    It's beren rainy and miserable here too but it hasn't bothered me, i haven't stepped foot out of the door today! I hope it's nice tomorrow if we're all well, we're hopnig to go to twycross zoo! xx
  • Me neither Tash. I have not even been as far as the wheely bin today.
    Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and are looking forward to Ethans Birthday.
  • ThankyouLucy, How did your trip to M&S go??!! xxx
  • Awww glad they arrived safely and Jessica is being a little star

So jealous - could so do with some winter sun!
  • I am green with envy - need some sunshine!!So glad the flight went well, bet ythey are all having a wonderful time now that Simone can relax a bit!
  • ahhh, thats fab news, i was thinking of her at lunchtime today, and hoping the flight went ok. She must be thrilled, she can enjoy the rest of her hols now. yay!!

tash, hope you have fun at twycross tomorrow!! so glad you've decided on somewhere to go.

take care all
    kas xx
  • That's great that they are there safe and sound and Jessica is being good!!

Rather them than me!!! I am loving the cold, wet, windy weather!!!! Bliss!!!!! I know you all probably think I am mad!!!!
  • No realy caroline coz it means you can huddle up in all snug clothes and wear all the nice winter jumpers and coats.
    I do like a bit of sun tho.lol
  • Ohhh I love the sun - I have so many fab summer clothes and no winter clothes lol.

Roll on the sunshine x