Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

tmi AGAIN LOL

hi
question about AF so wont be shocked if u stop reading now lol

luca is 11 months n i got my first af on 25th march just wondering if u found the first few months were irregular??? i think i was due on 22cnd but ill be honest im no good at predicting these things always get confused as to when day one is lmao!!!

just wondering if its normal to be all over place after baby 3 as the first two i went back to normal straight away!

lolly xxxxximageops:

Replies

• Hi hun,
    To be honest I wouldn't have a clue, but didn't want to read and run!
    Mine have always gone back pretty much as normal after stopping b'feeding but you might find they are a bit all over the place for a while.
    Maybe you should leave it a week or so then do a preg test just to be sure??
    x x x x
  • lol sarah
    im not worried about being preg, not like im alowed to have any special cuddles hahahaha. just hate being irregular makes things to complicated lol kids swimming lessons etc xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • What do you mean your not allowed special cuddles?? Is that coz of SPD or has hubby put a sex ban on? lol!
    you could always use tampons if your going swimming? I know what you mean tho, I don't fully trust them anymore, esp when swimming!
  • I was fairly back to normal after my first 3 but since having Isaac I am all over the place, he is 2 now and my cycles are anything between 21 and 35 days and af lasts anything between 4 and 7 days, I spoke to the gp who said that sometimes that just happens.
  • yeah sarah between physio n tony im on a sex ban lol the physio explained to hubby how bad things could get if i dont take it seriously n now tonys band ANYTHING that might hurt me!!! i had to do all the painting sitting on a stool lmao!!!!!!!! xxxx
  • oh baby thats harsh!! image
    How long have you got to leave it then??
    Great to here all is finished with the boys room but how did you reach the top bits sitting on a stool??
    x x x x
  • i bribed my brother with 4 tins of fosters hahahaha
  • hi hun, my periods went stariught back to normal after first 2 but after george they were irregular! then with contraception got mucked about again and oops forgot to take pill on holiday so completely out of rythym and not sure when she will show especially after last month!! I know we was how should i put it or maybe how should my family put it irresponsible, both of us knew!!! x
  • tut tut madnbella!! lol!! Hope you are well hun? Did you have a good hols?
    Go back to the natural contraception hun!! Im totally through with the pill and back to the good old ovulation calendarimage x x x x
  • i know naughty didnt help that everywhere we looked there was pregnant women!! i didnt know men could get broody looking at a bump but low and behold chaz did!! was talking names and eveyrthing not that i take him seriously u should have heard the names!! Was a bit harder at home though cos both bella and george have had viruses bella is ok but georges top 2 teeth are cutting through at same time and has been in so much pain but not keeping any medicine down and its been a nightmare for us all!

I think he wants me to go natural as well cos no contraception has seemed to work properly so u just have sex casually thinking u are safe and not whereas when we were doing it natural we knew the best times and were very strict reulting in no babies!!! xx
  • Oh Everywhere I look at the mo there are bumps and newborns!! Makes me soo broody!! Dave gets broody too, but not as much as me!
    My MIL shocked me on Sunday by saying its about time we had another now that Livs is growing up!! I just laughed and said well it's up to Dave!!

I'm glad your going back to the calendar hun, I feel great now, the pill really f**cked me up! At least you know where you are with naturalimage
    x x x x
  • lol well if laura gets preggers then im gonna have to n then im afraid i'll insist sarah does so we can all be bump buddies!! hahahaa
    if i ever get legs sorted (no nakedness allowed till thenimage )
    im going to try this natural method!!!!
  • God you lot are such bad influences!! We shall have to put money on who gets up the duff first!! lol!!
    Yes Lolly def try using the natural way (when your allowed to get naked again) lol!! Hope your not waiting too much longer image x x x x
  • Hey, if youre all getting preggars then I want to join in. Do you think hubby would notice if I seduced him then put holes in all the condoms :lol::lol::lol:
  • lol Hayley image Good plan!!!
  • lol well did a first responce test n it was a bfn so it looks like im safe hahahaa but still no af hormones must still be settleing xxxx hayley i like ur thinking hahahaa xxxxx
  • well from now on until we are 100%% sure i am going to be extra safe cos this wait is killing me!! I am due this time next week, i think or possible weekend of next week!! It dont help that i have felt sick all day and had a metally taste in my mouth, but saying that all 3 kids have been sick this week so think its just that, being covered in sick and watery poo!!!

I did get to relax last night and played in football 5-aside tournament let in 9 goals but well worth it first time i have played proper footie in about 5 years!! I was the only girl on either side and it was great!!! xxx
  • Laura, thats good you gota BFN and I hope af appears soon for you!!
    Laura Leigh I know what you mean hun, I'm not gona muck about this month either, going to b a good girl from now on! That 2ww was a killer for me too!! lol!!
    Hope the kiddies get better soon hun, not nice when one is ill let alone all 3!! I hope you don't catch it aswell!!
    Nice to hear you had a fab nite yesterday playing footie! I used to play when I was younger too but hav'nt done in years! It would prob kill me if I ran anywhere nowadays! Im so unfit!! Really need to sort myself out image
    Well fingers crossed for nxt week then hun. I know either way there will be mixed feelings if your anything like me image
    Hugs, Sarah x x x x x
  • ahhh hope the little ones get better soon hun. xxxxxxxxxxx