Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

trying for number 3!

hi all!!
just wanted to be nosey n see how old all ur children are?? haha..
i have 2 boys 4 yrs n 1 yr n am trying for num 3!!
jus wanted to make sure im not alone n absolutly bonkers for avin another image

Replies

• Ours are 15 and 6 ha ha ha. Not sure who's more bonkers you or me!
  • i could of written that post myself!!! i have a ds 4yrs and a dd 1yr and am in 1st month ttc number 3!!! hubby took some convincing but i talked him round. i have no idea when af is due as my periods are all over the place when i am off the pill. could be anytime in the next 2 wks. sometimes i think i am mad for having another but if i dont i will always regret it! good luck to you, hope we both get bfp's soon!

rebecca xxx
  • I have dd 9yrs, ds1 7yrs, ds2 2yrs and am 33+4 with bump no4.
    I've always thought that 2 is no harder than 1 and 3 is definatley no harder than 2 so 4 shouldn't be harder than 3 right?!?!?!? lol
    Goodluck and hope you get your bfp's soon ladies.
  • hi rebecca!
    wow im def nt alone! haha. same with my hubby too! i have jus had the implant taken out so i have no idea wer i am myself, will jus have to b very patient!! good luck hun. x
  • Hi,

I have DD1, who is 6, DS is 4, and DD2 is 2. I'm 38+4 with number four, and I would definitely agree that it gets easier the more you have - you just need to be more organised!!

Good luck TTC!!

XXX
  • Hey Ive got 14mnth old twin girls and im expecting no.3 =D x
  • Hi,
    I have 2 boys. Ds 1 is 3yrs and Ds 2 is 15 months. I have been debating about number 3 for ages with my husband, and we have decided to go for it! I would regret it so much if I didnt. We are hoping to ttc around June time to have a spring baby next year. I would be ttc now, but its my best friends wedding in october and im her bridesmaid - i think she'd be really upset if i was pregnant as she has planned her wedding for ages and shes bought my dress already - so i thought if i could try to be around 3 months pregnant by then it might be ok (as with my first i didnt show until 6months, second time was getting a bit tight trousers at 3 months)??!! I need to return to work in 2012 so i have that time pressure too - its tricky - really dont want to upset her, but really dont want to delay having a baby because of it, as i want my children close together, and i want the baby to be as close to 1 years old as possible before returning to work. What does everyone think? I really dont want to feel ive ruined my best friends wedding, by having a bump and not fitting in the dress or looking perfect like she has planned everything else to be. ahhhh, so many decisions!

Good luck with your ttc and to all the pregnant ladies. xx
  • Hi We have DS who is 11, DD1 who is 8, DD2 who is 5 and i am 33+6 with number 4. I think you relax more with each baby, although I'm more worried about this birth than any of the others, no reason for it though xx
    Good luck xx
  • I am trying for number 3 as well, I have a DS who is almost 4 and a DD who is 2 and a half. I wanted a bigger age gap this time as having my two so close together was nice but hard work!

I can't wait now though-we too have gone round and round with the decision of wether to and then when to have a 3rd for what feels like forever! Here's to our quick BFP's!!

xxxx
  • hey i have 5 ds who are 11,10,6,2 and 7mnts and im defo bonkers as i want one more!lol.
    luv clare

• HI IM MAD ASWELL 4BOYS. 14.12.6.2
    AND PINK BUMP DUE 13DAYS
    GOOD LUCK
  • I have three girls aged 5, 4, and 2, and have a blue bump due any day.

xx