Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

so very pissed off

I am sooo angry, bloody hell I really want to knock someones head off.

Ok so the story is this.........
My dd2 was off nursery sick friday before last. When she goes back to nursery last week I get asked if we had someones elses cardigan....No we do not but I will check and so I gutted the bedrooms etc just incase. AnywayI didnt have it, so told the nursery that.
The next session I am asked again if I have it and that the childminder of the girl is doing her nut and accusing me of having it, I said in her ear shot I dont have it. Ok so a few days go by which leads us to today, I get there only to find the grandma is accusing me of stealing it because they took my dd2's cardigan so I must have theirs. or writen my dd's name in their one just to keep it.

I am soooo angry that they are being like this. Just because they made the mistake of taking ours home doesnt mean I have theirs. Quite frankly I think they are that snooty and stuck up they must have the cash to splash out on a new one, I mean what do cardigans cost these day ....??1.50 pence???

If I see either of them when I collect dd at lunch time I am going to have words as this is just not fair on me or the nursery.

I am just so pissed off that they feel the need to take it so far and accuse me of stealing it for christ sake.:evil:

Replies

• OMG! Thats awful. Silly cows. Maybe they should lable their childs belongings then! Bloody cheek! For them to be like that around the kids/nursery is bad too. I dont blame you for being pissed off! Its their fault they didnt put her name in it! Why get so silly over a cardi?

xx
  • Its pathetic really if you think about it,
    I do not steal, accidentally or on purpose.
    Before now I have taken someone elses cardi home but taken it back the next day when I realised it wasnt ours. I didnt accuse them of having mine, I just looked around for it.
    Is it so hard to understand than people make mistakes, they took mine home for god sake but its my fault they have lost theirs??? how they worked that one out is beyond me.

I am now going to phone my mother and RANT, as I am close to tears, I havent stolen it but its hurtful that they are carring on like I have.
  • Oh hunnie dont let them upset you! You are right - it IS pathetic. People like that only behave like that coz they love a reaction. Hope you feel better soon and if & when they do find it - make sure you have your smuggest 'i told you so' face on!! xx
  • Don't let them get to you, If they accuse you again of having it just tell them calmly that you wouldnot do that and not to judge everybody by their standards. What a stuck up pair x
  • Do you know what I found out about this family?
    Well they take their two daughters out of school early before the summer hols so they can go to some posh, rather expencive holiday island somewhere in tropics. The father also owns his own helecoptor..........WTF is the problem with a missing ??1.50p cardi then??
    Do you know I am totally discusted with them, its sickening to have to deal with them really.

My spelling is terrible tonight...sorry lol!

Anyway, I have been told by the owner of the nursery (lovely lady she is too!!) that the family just are so stuck up, nothing is ever good enough etc and that I should just let it go over my head as they are pathetic.(I knew I liked her alot lol!!)

I have calmed down alot now...thank god, all I need is high blood pressure lol!!
    Thanks for your comments girls xxxxxxxxxxxx