Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

sorry not been on much lately!!

Hi all sorry I feel so bad that I havnt had the time to read all posts as of late let alone reply to many . I try and reply to any i can help on but usually have only been getting teh time for the odd 5 minutes at the time.

Firstly, DB hope you and the boys are well especially little ted.

Secondly, Laura I know I have commented on Fcaebook but thinking of you today.

Sarah, Huge congrats again you will make a fab bride and wife.

All pregnant mummies, I hope all bumps are growing nicely and behaving.

Hayley and Vicky I hope both of you and kids are well.

I will apologise to anyone I have missed.

Just a quick update on us I am 9 weeks now and so far this has been the hardest pregnancy of all spotting and really bad sickness but also not helped that i caught the kids bugs!!

Kids are ok, all been ill and the absolute worst timing for us.

Most importantly though my lil man George goes in for his op on friday, I am so nervous for him but excited for the journey ahead. friday is gonna be a long day and this week is dragging especially as I am crapping it if he gets ill.

Anyway hope everyone is well,

Love to all

Laura and monsters, oh and forgot to say its my 5th wedding anniversary tonight so being taken out by my fab husband xxx

Replies

• Lovely to hear from you hunnie. I thought you might still be feeling ill and have alot on with the kids at the mo. Will be thinking of you all on Friday, very best of luck! I'm half really excited for little George though that he will finally be able hear!! What a fanastic xmas this will be for you all hun.
    Have you got a date for your 12 weeks scan yet? I hope the sickness and spotting are over with soon hun. Only 3 weeks to go!!! It's gone so fast!

Thanks for the congrats hun. Right now I'm just really nervous as it's starting to sink in now we have a date. By which time your baby number 4 will be about 2 weeks old! I'm really stressing about invites, we are already disagreeing. This is why I wanted to alope! Grrr! Would make things a whole lot easier.
    Anyway lovely to hear from you babe. Take care of yourself and hoping George stays illness free and everything goes smoothly for Friday. Oh and have a lovely meal out 2nite with Chaz!!! Lots of love x x x x x x x
  • Lovely to hear from you, I think I read over on another forum that your little man goes in for his op friday, hope all goes well and I will be thinking of you. Mega congratulations on your pregnancy, can't remember if I already knew that or not (I am so forgetfull since having no 4 lol) Oh and happy anniversary hope you have a lovely night, our wedding anniversary in on Thursday we have been married 4 years but together for 18 x
  • hi hun
    thanks for the message, it went ok today erpc not a nice experience. glad bean is going strong hun image and so excited for lil george to have his op!!!! when charlie had his ears done he woke up n heard a toilet flushing for first time he was constantly holding his ears and going whats that. bless it really is like a door to a whole new world once they can hear image hope it goes well

all my love
    lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxx