Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Flippin' hell!!!

Oh dear, I am sooo not any good at tossing pancakes.......................what a mess!

I obviously dont have the right "wrist action" lol lol!!!

they were yummy though, lots of fresh lemon and sugar mmmmmmmmmn.
Kids ended up having lemon, sugar, choc chips and marshmallows on theirs...how hyper are they now lol!!!

how did you all get on???

Replies

• Options
    hi. my hubby did the pancakes, i'm no good at tossing them. the kids faces when he tossed them was great to see. they all enjoyed them they wanted more. lol.xx
  • Options
    Thank goodness I'm not the only pancake failure lol. What a disaster!
    3 ended up in the bin b4 I got hubby to take over...he then used half of my mix to make one pancake....needless to say it looked more like an omelette- I have photographic evidence! Was tasty tho!
    I've put on my FB status I'm not gonna bother next year...Gracie's ill with the sicky/pooey bug so didn't have any but Alfie n Charlie only shared one pancake, didn't want anymore! (Charlie sulked cos I wouldn't let him put ham on with syrup! He was sick yesterday!)
    Will need some 'proper' food later...choc/crisps ha ha!
  • Options
    I'm the tosser in our family lol:!!

Sadly mummy got not there wasnt enough for me :\( Oh the sacrifices we make for our offspring :roll:

• Options
    lol alioli, mine wern't even pancake shape but they were tasty!

My house stinks of pancake/frying pan...even with the extractor on it still lingers round afterwards(probably cos I cooked 15 large bloody pancakes!!)

I might get grandma to make me a batch and re-heat them in the microwave next year lol!!! at least they wont stink that bad!!

Poor you KJ, I would have nicked a little bit at least just for yourself!...I love pancakes so just cant resist!