Forum home General Chat General chat

can i join u lovely ladies

Hi im Rachel and am nearly 31 birthday next month, i have 2 girls Chloe 10 and Abbie 7, and have a baby boy 8 weeks sun called Oscar. I love having a boy after the two girls and im pretty sure there is room for another maybe in a year lol!. I have nt been on here for the last 2 months used to go on the due in march forum alot but been so busy since Oscars birth, Will be nice to chat to you ladies for advice etc so hope i get to know you soon xx

Replies

• hi hun and welcome
    anything we can do to help dont hesitate to ask or just to post rubbish lol
    i'll give u a quick sumkmary of the forum this week
    for instance sarah n i are stupiudly broody
    i can write with my toes
    babs neighbours are noisy gitts lol
    and we all get stupid people commenting on how many children we have
    oh and my mother in law is mental hahahahaaa

right thats u all caught up image
    oh there is lots else going on but i have the memory of a goldfish today!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hiya, Im the one with the noisey neighbours!!!!!
    Welcome to our great forum, feel free to leave the most bizzare random posts..............I do :lol: and I get a super response from these ladies :lol:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • lol lolly great summery there!!!

Congrats on your baby boy and welcome hun!!!

I'm Sarah, have 3 little girls, 4, 2 and 11 months and yep I'd love a 4th wenever I can get the oh to agree!!!
  • i do try!
    well managed to stich tony up big style ive been moody since drs today so we hired jim carey film YES MAN and basically he has to say yes to everything so tone goes oh i could do that no problems i agreed lol just said so now ur a yes man lets have a baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poor bloke looked like i just asked to chop off his man bits n serve them in a casserole! poor boy i'll let him panic for a bit b4 letting him off the hook, until september that is !!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi, welcome, I'm Hayley and I have 4 children I would love another but hubby says no (miserable old git lol) he did get me a kitten but its not quite the same.
  • Hi I'm Ali, 32 and have two boys and a little girl so opposite to you! I won't be having any more (planned) babies!!!
  • thanks for your replies look forward to the chats xx
  • hi i am chloe i am 35 just! i have 4 i have a daughter 16 a daughter 10 a son whos nearly 14 and lacey my little 7 wk old girl, so a bit out of practice but getting there!!