Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

ladies help me PLEASE X

hi ladies, hope your all well. I don't know if you remember i posted a few weeks asking how family and friends reacted to num4 because i'm really worried about telling my family. Well.... Now i'm even more so because of my sister in law. We was very worried about telling her because she's unable to have children naturally and has had 3 failed attempts of ivf (last one would of made her due 2wks before i am ). So me and hubby were really worried about upsetting her anyway because we know how badly she wants children. Any i'm now nearly 10wks and have my scan in a couple of weeks time so we was thinking we're gonna have to tell her soon. THEN, she phones us tonight and tells us her husband told her their marriage is over because she can't give him what him wants :- kids! HOW ARE WE GONNA TELL HER NOW? image any advice/ideas ladies? I know it's gonna upset however or whenever we tell her but i don't even know how to bring the subject up now. Thanks ladies xx