Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Girls names

Ok so I am really struggling with this. My brain just cant seem to handle anything 'girls'

really strange looking at girl clothes/bedding etc and its even harder thinking of names, so, with the advice from deedee I am asking you ladies for some ideas.

I want something unusual but not too 'far out' or 'weird' her last name will start with Al****** and is 3 syllables long.

Any Ideas? xx

Replies

• Hello,
    I bet it's really hard for you after all your boys!! I hope your enjoying shopping pink-at least a little bit!!
    My Lo has a very unusual name-but sometimes that can be annoying when people constantly pronounce it wrong!!
    I have no clue what your looking for but names I like are
    Scarlett, Kelsey, Masie, Freya, Erin, Sophia and Matilda (Tilly for short)
    Hth-have fun choosing!!
    Lydia xxx
  • It must be strange for you but I bet youre loving shopping for the pink stuff. I love the name Matilda (Tilly) but hubby didnt like it and tbh it wouldnt have suited Isaac anyway :lol: My girls are Megan and Alice, not really sure what to suggest as names are very personal, 2 of your boys have biblical names, do you like biblical names for girls, Like Madeline, Lydia, Hannah, Bethany?

Good luck with choosing x
  • its great fun haveing all the pink after my 3 boys its manage to take over the house my 2yr old when he says his colours he says green blue red then toula for pink lol (my little girl)

other names i liked are Ava lexi abigail isabella

let us know x
  • i would love to be buying all things pink as i have 5 boys the names i like are isabelle, daisy, poppy, isla. hope these help!
    luv clare
  • I have always liked Patricia but never used it. I wanted to name one of my daughters Honey but my partner wouldn't be in on it.
  • Well you know my 3 little princess's are Molly Lillian, Charlotte Sarah and Olivia May. Others we liked were Amelia, Emily, Emma, Grace, Freya, Isabella, Frankie, Amy, Felicity, Evie, Lillia, Erin, Madison, Lydia, Poppy, Elsa. I hope this helps a little hun. I know what you mean. I'd be the same if it were boys names for us. I can think of loads of lovely girls names image x x x
  • ooohhh girls names ....love it!!!
    Biblical is a good idea.

Hannah is lovely. With 3 syllables to your last name you need a 2 syllable name so its not too much of a mouthful.
    Hannah May
    Sophia
    Sophie
    Eliza
    Lucia
    Eliose
    Lucy
    Louise
    Rachel
    Lydia
    Freya
    Fleur
    Erin
    ermmmm i will keep thinking..

d xxx
  • Mai
    lana rose
    evey mai
    rosalind
    ella
    amelia
    ammelie
    kaysha

well they are a few of my favorites image oh and lolly is an awesome name ;O)

xxxxxxxxxxx
  • what do you all think of the name Brooke?

xxxx
  • LOVE IT! its quite modern but at the same time classy npt chavvy lol! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Love it! Its nice and different without being way out (hope that makes sense :lol: )
  • I like the name...I don't love it! But, we all have to have different tastes or all our kids would have the same name. Think I am not too keen as I went to shcool with a Brooke and she was not very nice. We all associate names with those we know.

Laughed at the ladies comment about BJ...very funny.

I think its lovely to use Joyce. All my kids have middle names that mean something very special.

hannah joyce
    maya joyce
    ava joyce
    etc...

d x

• i have 4 boys and having a girl.calling her lanesra.wanted something
    differerant. i like brooke what about
    savana
    caitlin

38weeks today
  • iv got 3 girls, Phoebe Georgia, Lacey Grace and Nancy Alexa.
    with nancy we also had-
    Sadie
    Heidi
    Darcie
    Ruby
    Callie
    Mollie
    hope this helps the name game is so hard!
    xxx
  • Well my 2 girls are Ella Grace & Ruby May but we did have Brooke as a choice but couldnt think of another name to go with it for twins lol but i love it along with megan, maisie, molly and morgan im liking the M names at the mo i also like madeline image x